- 1 How much does rumpke cost?
- 2 Does rumpke clean trash cans?
- 3 What size are rumpke trash cans?
- 4 How big is a 64 gallon trash can?
- 5 How often do you pay rumpke?
- 6 How do I get a new garbage can from rumpke?
- 7 How do I dispose of unused paint?
- 8 Can I put my couch on the curb?
- 9 Will rumpke take a microwave?
- 10 Where can I dump trash in Cincinnati?
- 11 What can you recycle with rumpke?
- 12 What are the dimensions of a 96 gallon trash can?
- 13 How big is a residential trash can?
- 14 What size is a normal trash can?
- 15 Why are trash cans so expensive?
How much does rumpke cost?
Beginning July 1, regular curbside service will cost $15.25, regular house side $33, qualified senior curbside $7.63, and qualified senior house side will be $16.50. The current curbside rate with Waste Management is $41.46 for three-months.
Does rumpke clean trash cans?
Holiday Schedule We offer weekly recycling and residential trash services, large cleanups with roll off dumpsters, large item removal, other clean up services and more.
What size are rumpke trash cans?
Trash and Recycling Carts For small businesses, Rumpke offers 65- and 96-gallon wheeled carts to handle waste or recycling collection.
How big is a 64 gallon trash can?
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||31.75 x 24.25 x 41.75 inches|
How often do you pay rumpke?
A: Trash bills are mailed out every two months and due on the 25th of that month.
How do I get a new garbage can from rumpke?
To order a trash cart, call Rumpke at (800) 223–3960.
How do I dispose of unused paint?
California residents and businesses can now recycle leftover paint for free at local retail stores. For locations and program details, visit www.PaintCare.org or call 855-724-6809.
Can I put my couch on the curb?
2. Leave It at the Curb. If you have only a few smaller items, disposing of furniture may be as easy as dragging it out to your curb. Some municipal and private trash collection services will charge extra to get rid of furniture in addition to your regular trash.
Will rumpke take a microwave?
Appliances like microwaves, stoves and dishwashers can generally be thrown away, but refrigerators typically are not accepted.
Where can I dump trash in Cincinnati?
|Clifton Market||319 Ludlow Ave.||24 hours|
|Hamilton County Environmental Services / Parking Lot||250 W. H. Taft Rd.||24 hours|
|College Hill Recreation Center||5545 Belmont Ave.||6 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Main Library – Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County||Sidewalk at Seventh St. & Vine St.||24 hours|
What can you recycle with rumpke?
Here at Rumpke Waste & Recycling we accept a variety of products for recycling:
- Plastic bottles and jugs.
- Steel cans and lids.
- Aluminum cans.
- Office paper.
- Paper board (like cereal boxes and 12 pack containers)
- Envelopes and junk mail.
- Telephone books and catalogs.
What are the dimensions of a 96 gallon trash can?
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||35.25 x 29.75 x 41.75 inches|
How big is a residential trash can?
A 32-gallon garbage can come in a number of different sizes, but in general, most of them measure around 21.9 inches in diameter and 27.80 inches in height.
What size is a normal trash can?
While the exact sizes will vary due to the other factors in this list, generally a bathroom trash can will be around 4 gallons, a bedroom or office trash can will be 7–10 gallons, and kitchen trash cans tend to be 12–16 gallons.
Why are trash cans so expensive?
Some of the most expensive trash cans are made from stainless steel that’s fingerprint-proof so that the can always looks pretty. The use of high-quality materials and an additional bin is one reason why many kitchen trash cans are expensive.