- 1 Why can’t I delete all emails in trash on iPhone?
- 2 How do I delete all emails in bin on iPhone?
- 3 How do you delete all mail on iPhone 5?
- 4 How do I delete all emails in trash?
- 5 How do I delete the trash on my iPhone?
- 6 Why can’t I empty my email trash?
- 7 How do I delete over 1000 emails on iPhone?
- 8 Why do emails not delete on iPhone?
- 9 How do I get rid of thousands of emails?
- 10 Can I delete all my emails at once?
- 11 How do I delete emails quickly?
- 12 How do I clear my iPhone?
- 13 How do I permanently delete Trash?
Why can’t I delete all emails in trash on iPhone?
Close Settings. Close the Mail app if it was open. Reopen the Mail app and go to any of your Mailboxes, click Edit and then Select All and you should see at the bottom – Mark, Move, Trash (or Delete )
How do I delete all emails in bin on iPhone?
Delete emails on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
- Tap Edit in the top right-hand corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
- Tap Bin or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options such as Bin Selected Messages.
How do you delete all mail on iPhone 5?
How to delete all your email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Mail app.
- Tap the inbox you’d like to relieve of its unread count.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Trash All (or its less-fun cousin, Mark All ).
- Tap the Trash All /Archive All confirmation alert (or, if you’re Marking All, tap Mark as Unread).
How do I delete all emails in trash?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app. Tap Trash. At the top, tap Empty trash now. Delete all messages in a category
- On a computer, open Gmail. You can’t delete all messages from the Gmail app.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow.
- Click All.
- Click Delete.
How do I delete the trash on my iPhone?
The trash folder should be emptied periodically to free up memory.
- Tap the “Mail” icon on the iPhone’s main menu.
- Tap the email account to select it.
- Press the ” Trash ” icon and select “Edit.” The “Edit” button is at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the ” Delete All” option, on the bottom of the screen.
Why can’t I empty my email trash?
This appears to be a display bug with the Gmail app. Simply change your phone’s orientation or open any email from the spam/ trash then go back to the list and you’ll get back the option to empty them. The fix is temporary, so the next time you open those folders, you’ll have to do it again, but it’s simple enough.
How do I delete over 1000 emails on iPhone?
Here’s the recipe:
- go into your “Mail” app.
- go to the “Inbox”
- click on the “Edit” button.
- select the first email so it now has a check mark beside it.
- with one finger press on the “Move” button.
- WAIT (if you have a lot of emails, your iOS device will appear to be frozen for a few minutes)
- then click on the “Trash”
Why do emails not delete on iPhone?
POP email downloads the messages to your iPhone and deletes them from the server, while IMAP accounts leave messages on the server and merely sync them with your iPhone. If messages cannot be deleted, it is likely you are using an IMAP service that has been incorrectly set up.
How do I get rid of thousands of emails?
Watch video above.
- Filter Emails. To get started, log into your Gmail inbox as you’d always do.
- Select all messages. Next, check a little box under the the search bar to select all displayed messages.
- Select all Conversations.
- Delete all Messages.
- Empty Trash.
Can I delete all my emails at once?
The only way to delete all email in all folders is to right-click each folder in your folder list, select Delete All, and move the items to the Deleted Items folder.
How do I delete emails quickly?
Go to General settings > Swipe actions. Tap Change for the Right swipe or Left swipe, and choose Delete. Tap the Back arrow to return to your email, and then swipe in the correct direction to remove emails.
How do I clear my iPhone?
These steps will guide you through the process.
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and launch the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap in your passcode if requested.
- Enter your Apple ID password to erase the iPhone and remove it from your account.
How do I permanently delete Trash?
On an Android device, open Settings and head to System, Advanced, and then Reset options. In there, you’ll find Erase all data (factory reset).