- 1 Where can I dump dirt in Elk Grove?
- 2 What can be recycled in Elk Grove CA?
- 3 Where can I dispose of paint in Elk Grove?
- 4 How many extra bags of trash can I put out?
- 5 How do you dispose of cooking oil in Elk Grove?
- 6 Can Recycling in Elk Grove CA?
- 7 How do I get rid of styrofoam near me?
- 8 Where can I recycle cardboard in Elk Grove?
- 9 Where can I get rid of bricks near me?
- 10 How do I get rid of hazardous waste near me?
- 11 Where can you get rid of old paint near me?
- 12 Where can I dump old paint near me?
- 13 How heavy can your trash can be?
- 14 Does Waste Management Bill quarterly?
- 15 How do I get rid of extra trash?
Where can I dump dirt in Elk Grove?
Dirt Dump in Elk Grove, CA
- Ultimate Dumpsters. Portable ToiletsTrash Containers & DumpstersCompactors-Waste-Industrial & Commercial.
- Junk Away.
- Discount Hauling.
- Manica Rick.
- Waste Mmgt.
- Waste Manegment of Sacramento.
- Waste Management – Sacramento Dumpster Rental.
- Florin Perkins Public Disposal Site.
What can be recycled in Elk Grove CA?
Recycling in Elk Grove includes plastic bottles, cans, paper and cardboard.
Where can I dispose of paint in Elk Grove?
- 9255 Disposal Ln. Elk Grove, CA 95624. Directions.
- (916) 627-3232.
- Hours, Special Hours.
- From the Business. Owned by the City of Elk Grove, the Special Waste Collection Center is a household hazardous waste facility.
How many extra bags of trash can I put out?
Extra Bags of Trash: WM will collect a maximum of four (4) extra trash bags set at curbside, four times per year at no additional charge on your regularly scheduled pickup day.
How do you dispose of cooking oil in Elk Grove?
Cooking Oil Recycling
- Sacramento Recycling and Transfer Station HHW Facility. Website | Map. 8491 Fruitridge Road, Sacramento.
- City of Elk Grove Special Waste Collection Center (SWCC) Website | Map. 9255 Disposal Lane, Elk Grove.
- West Sacramento Curbside Pickup. Website | Map.
- North Area Recovery Station HHW Facility. Website | Map.
Can Recycling in Elk Grove CA?
Best Recycling Center For Cans And Bottles in Elk Grove, CA
- TopRecycling. 3.2 mi. 6 reviews.
- J A Recycling. 1.9 mi. 21 reviews.
- Ocean’s Recycling Calvine. 3.5 mi. 5 reviews.
- Ocean’s Recycling. 1.3 mi. 4 reviews.
- Valdez Recycling. 1.9 mi.
- Special Waste Collection Center. 2.9 mi.
- Ocean’s Recycling. 5.6 mi.
- Ming’s Recycling. 8.2 mi.
How do I get rid of styrofoam near me?
Go to Earth911.com, type in ” polystyrene ” and your zip code, and it will tell you where your closest drop-off site is. The Alliance of Foam Packaging Recyclers (AFPR) has a list of centers that will accept your excess EPS via mail.
Where can I recycle cardboard in Elk Grove?
Best Cardboard Recycling in Elk Grove, CA
- Valdez Recycling. 1.9 mi. 21 reviews.
- Special Waste Collection Center. 2.9 mi. 20 reviews.
- Your Junk We Dump. 3.1 mi.
- Florin Perkins Public Disposal Site. 8.9 mi.
- Willis Recycling. 8.4 mi.
- Ming’s Recycling. 8.2 mi.
- Modern Waste. 17.0 mi.
- Keep It Hauling Junk Removal. 2.6 mi.
Where can I get rid of bricks near me?
Where can I dump bricks near me?
- Local landfills and recycling centers that accept construction and demolition debris.
- Local companies that accept bricks and other building materials from the public.
How do I get rid of hazardous waste near me?
Waste Management’s At Your Door Special Collection® is a service we offer to residents to make it easy to properly dispose of potentially hazardous materials. To verify that At Your Door℠ service is available in your area and schedule a collection, visit WMAtYourDoor.com or call 1-800-449-7587.
Where can you get rid of old paint near me?
Companies like Habitat for Humanity and PaintCare accept leftover paint in order to recycle it. You can also search for a hazardous waste drop-off facility in your area at Earth911.com.
Where can I dump old paint near me?
California residents and businesses can now recycle leftover paint for free at local retail stores. For locations and program details, visit www.PaintCare.org or call 855-724-6809.
How heavy can your trash can be?
While garbage collectors aren’t going to measure and weigh your cans, they can fairly accurately tell if a can is too heavy. Your area may have different standards, but the Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County has a simple 50/50 rule to remember: Don’t go over 50 pounds or 50 gallons.
Does Waste Management Bill quarterly?
Understanding Billing Waste Management bills quarterly for their services, and depending on the size of your container, you are billed between $70-95/ quarter.
How do I get rid of extra trash?
The first option is to take your trash to your local dump or recycling center. However, taking your trash there yourself means sorting it, loading and unloading it, and taking time out of your day. Save yourself the stress and let 1-800-GOT- JUNK? take your trash for you.