- 1 Where can I dump trash in Cincinnati?
- 2 Where can I get rid of big items?
- 3 How many extra bags of trash can I put out?
- 4 How do I dispose of a mattress in Cincinnati?
- 5 Where can I dump a couch in Cincinnati?
- 6 How do I recycle in Cincinnati?
- 7 How do I get rid of unwanted items in my house?
- 8 How much does it cost to have a couch hauled away?
- 9 How much does bulk pickup cost?
- 10 How heavy can your trash can be?
- 11 How do I get rid of extra trash?
- 12 Does Waste Management Bill quarterly?
- 13 Where can I donate a mattress in Cincinnati?
- 14 How do I dispose of carpet in Cincinnati?
- 15 How do I get rid of carpet in Cincinnati?
Where can I dump trash in Cincinnati?
|Clifton Market||319 Ludlow Ave.||24 hours|
|Hamilton County Environmental Services / Parking Lot||250 W. H. Taft Rd.||24 hours|
|College Hill Recreation Center||5545 Belmont Ave.||6 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Main Library – Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County||Sidewalk at Seventh St. & Vine St.||24 hours|
Where can I get rid of big items?
How to Properly Dispose of Large Household Items
- Sell Your Unwanted Bulk Items at a Garage Sale.
- Throw Away Your Bulk Waste.
- Rent a Dumpster.
- Donate Your Unwanted Household Items.
- Recycle Your Bulk Household Items.
- Bring in a Junk Removal Company.
How many extra bags of trash can I put out?
Extra Bags of Trash: WM will collect a maximum of four (4) extra trash bags set at curbside, four times per year at no additional charge on your regularly scheduled pickup day.
How do I dispose of a mattress in Cincinnati?
Call (877) 708-8329 or Book Online for Cincinnati Mattress Disposal today.
Where can I dump a couch in Cincinnati?
Call (844) 311-0204 or Book Online for Cincinnati Couch Disposal today.
How do I recycle in Cincinnati?
Here’s how to recycle anything in Cincinnati:
- All plastic bottles and jugs,
- Glass jars and bottles (any color) – Metal lids ok if detached from bottle, labels ok.
- Aluminum beverage cans.
- Steel cans – Labels may be left on.
- Cartons (Juice boxes, soup/stock boxes, etc.)
- Empty aerosol cans – with lids and tips removed.
How do I get rid of unwanted items in my house?
5 crafty ideas to get rid of unwanted “ stuff ”
- Donate It. The easiest way to get rid of your unwanted items is to drop them off at a local charity shop or second-hand reseller.
- Sell it on Online Classifieds.
- Sell it on Online Marketplaces.
- Sell it on Mobile Marketplaces.
- Hold a Garage/Yard Sale.
How much does it cost to have a couch hauled away?
If you have lot of furniture, you’ll pay anywhere from $100 to $900 depending on how full the junk removal truck is. Furniture Removal Costs.
|Sofa or Couch||$75 – $160|
|Armchair||$50 – $100|
|Table||$50 – $100|
|Mattress||$75 – $100|
|Patio Set||$150 – $250|
How much does bulk pickup cost?
A full truckload runs $400 to $800. The minimum for a single item costs between $60 and $150. Each additional item runs $20 to $40 each. Removing construction debris, gravel or dirt runs $100 to $600 per truckload.
How heavy can your trash can be?
While garbage collectors aren’t going to measure and weigh your cans, they can fairly accurately tell if a can is too heavy. Your area may have different standards, but the Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County has a simple 50/50 rule to remember: Don’t go over 50 pounds or 50 gallons.
How do I get rid of extra trash?
The first option is to take your trash to your local dump or recycling center. However, taking your trash there yourself means sorting it, loading and unloading it, and taking time out of your day. Save yourself the stress and let 1-800-GOT- JUNK? take your trash for you.
Does Waste Management Bill quarterly?
Understanding Billing Waste Management bills quarterly for their services, and depending on the size of your container, you are billed between $70-95/ quarter.
Where can I donate a mattress in Cincinnati?
Who Will Pick up Donated Furniture in Cincinnati?
- St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store and Donation Center.
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore – Cheviot. Habitat for Humanity in Cincinnati works to provide housing for members of the community.
- Recycle Cincinnati.
- Goodwill Donation Center.
How do I dispose of carpet in Cincinnati?
Carpet must be cut down to 3′ lengths and rolled and tied into a max diameter of 24”. Rolls can be placed inside or next to the garbage cart. A maximum of 10 rolls per week will be collected. All tack board and pieces of carpet or padding that have nails or staples protruding must be placed in the cart.
How do I get rid of carpet in Cincinnati?
Book online, call or text us at 1-937-768-9684 to schedule an appointment. Once an appointment is booked our professional insured carpet removal team will show up to your home or business, give you a free quote and remove your items from anywhere on your property without you having to lift a finger.