- 1 How do I replace my trash can in Los Angeles?
- 2 How do I get an extra trash can?
- 3 How do I get a black trash can from the city?
- 4 How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
- 5 Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
- 6 Where can I dump trash Los Angeles?
- 7 How do I get an extra trash can in Indianapolis?
- 8 What can you put in the blue recycle bin Los Angeles?
- 9 What can I put in my blue recycling bin in California?
- 10 How do I replace a damaged trash can?
- 11 How much does trash cost in Los Angeles?
- 12 Who picks up trash in Los Angeles?
- 13 How do I change the size of my trash?
- 14 Does Waste Management Bill quarterly?
- 15 How often should garbage be collected?
How do I replace my trash can in Los Angeles?
If your bins are broken or missing, please call our 24-hour Customer Care Center at 1-800-773-2489. Please have your bin number handy if possible. It’s located on the bin.
How do I get an extra trash can?
Call a City Customer Service Representative at (760) 955-5001 to arrange for additional trash containers.
How do I get a black trash can from the city?
If you’d like to replace one of your black ( trash ), blue (recycling) or green (yard waste ) bins, the city is happy to help. Just call LACitySan’s 24-hour Customer Care Center at 1-800-773-2489… call 311…or use the MyLA311 phone app.
How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
If you decide you need a different trash cart size(s) or additional carts, contact customer service by calling (530) 893-4777 to discuss your options and rates.
Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
This states that no person shall place any solid waste container out for collection before 5:00 p.m. of the day preceding the scheduled collection or leave the container out after 8:00 p.m. on the day of actual collection, or more than two hours after actual collection, whichever is later.
Where can I dump trash Los Angeles?
|Chiquita Canyon Sanitary Landfill||29201 Henry Mayo Drive, Valecia, CA 91355||(805) 257-3655|
|Durbin Inert Debris Engineered Fill Site||13000 East Los Angeles Street, Irwindale, CA 91706||(602) 528-8944|
|Hanson Aggregates LLC||13550 Live Oak Ave, Irwindale, CA 91706||(626) 856-6721|
How do I get an extra trash can in Indianapolis?
The city provides 96-gallon garbage cans to residents Residents can request an additional trash cart for $65 by calling the Mayor’s Action Center at 317-327-4622.
What can you put in the blue recycle bin Los Angeles?
BLUE BIN RECYCLING
- glass jars. blue bin.
- glass bottles. wine, beer, soda.
- broken bottles and jars. no other types of glass accepted.
- mail & office paper. fliers, letters, printer paper,
- newspaper. blue bin.
- phone books, paperback books. blue bin.
- Love your paper shredder too much?
- shredded paper.
What can I put in my blue recycling bin in California?
All aluminum, tin, metal, and bi-metal cans, wiped out if possible, including:
- Soda cans.
- Juice cans.
- Soup cans.
- Vegetables cans.
- Pet food cans.
- Pie tins.
- Clean aluminum foil.
- Empty paint and aerosol cans.
How do I replace a damaged trash can?
If your containers are broken or missing, please call LA Sanitation’s 24-hour Customer Care Center at 1-800-773-2489.
How much does trash cost in Los Angeles?
The cost of City trash service is $36/mo. for single family homes, $24/mo. per unit for apartment buildings.
Who picks up trash in Los Angeles?
The Bureau of Sanitation (BOS) will pick up most illegally dumped, unclaimed material. To report illegal dumping in progress between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, call the Bureau of Street Services Enforcement Division at (800) 996-2489 and during after hours call (877) ASK-LAPD.
How do I change the size of my trash?
Click “ Recycle Bin properties”, in the “ Recycle Bin Tools” tab. In the Recycle Bin Properties window, you can configure the amount of space that is allocated to the Recycle Bin per hard drive.
Does Waste Management Bill quarterly?
Understanding Billing Waste Management bills quarterly for their services, and depending on the size of your container, you are billed between $70-95/ quarter.
How often should garbage be collected?
In most instances, solid waste in the Corporate Area (Kingston & St. Andrew ) is collected once weekly.