- 1 Does trashcan Carla work for the institute?
- 2 Is trashcan Carla high?
- 3 How do I get to the trashcan Carla in sanctuary?
- 4 How often does trashcan Carla come to Sanctuary?
- 5 Does trashcan Carla actually give you a discount?
- 6 How do I get trashcan Carla out of my power armor?
- 7 What are scavenging stations for?
- 8 Where is the Drumlin diner in Fallout 4?
- 9 Where can I get gold Fallout 4?
- 10 How do you get NPC out of power armor?
- 11 What does trashcan mean?
- 12 Where do I get circuitry on Fallout 4?
- 13 How do I get rubber in Fallout 4?
- 14 How do I get nuclear material in Fallout 4?
- 15 Where are all companions in Fallout 4?
Does trashcan Carla work for the institute?
Background. A local junk hoarder and caravan merchant, Trashcan Carla operates out of Bunker Hill. It is revealed on the SRB terminal in the Institute headquarters that she, like the other Bunker Hill caravanners, is an informant for the Synth Retention Bureau.
Is trashcan Carla high?
Judging by Carla’s prominently reddened eyeballs, and the way she speaks, I think she’s high. She’s probably out smoking blunts as she travels from settlement to settlement. This is probably why she just lets you rob her, too, she’s too stoned out of her mind to realize what’s going on.
How do I get to the trashcan Carla in sanctuary?
If you don’t want to wait for her to leave your settlement to kill her (which I didn’t want to wait to do). Get a sniper rifle go out of the build zone of your settlement and blow that traitorous head of her shoulders. Loot her and then drag her into the bushes.
How often does trashcan Carla come to Sanctuary?
This cycle happens roughly every 24 hours as far as I can tell in my game (unmodded never-modded vanilla Survival).
Does trashcan Carla actually give you a discount?
And yes, she does give you a discount.
How do I get trashcan Carla out of my power armor?
How to get the trash out of the can, you mean? There’s at least one option: Bunker Hill. Random caravans will stop there from time to time – Trashcan Carla’s included. She’s an educated person and will leave her armor before talking to her clients.
What are scavenging stations for?
Scavenging stations are a cheap method for reducing unemployment in any settlement, which is necessary for the recruitment radio beacon to continue to function. No new settlers will join a settlement in which more than four settlers are unemployed.
Where is the Drumlin diner in Fallout 4?
The Drumlin Diner is a diner Location in Northwest area of The Commonwealth. It is located just to the South of Concord and the Museum of Freedom.
Where can I get gold Fallout 4?
- 42 units can be obtained by scrapping the four respawning gold bars and the respawning gold watch in Bridgeway Trust.
- Deb in Bunker Hill sells a shipment of 25.
- Three gold bars are inside Sanctuary Hills’s root cellar.
- Three units can be found in the property storage lockup in the Mechanist’s lair.
How do you get NPC out of power armor?
Approach the NPC you want to get out of the power armor by walking up to them. Open console with; and left mouse click the NPC. Type callfunction “actor. switchtopowerarmor” in the console and hit return.
What does trashcan mean?
US.: a container that holds materials that have been thrown away.
Where do I get circuitry on Fallout 4?
- Daisy at Daisy’s Discounts in Goodneighbor.
- Alexis Combes in Vault 81.
- Tinker Tom at Railroad HQ.
- Trashcan Carla, a traveling merchant who roams between Sanctuary Hills and Drumlin Diner.
- Isabel Cruz in the Mechanist’s lair.
How do I get rubber in Fallout 4?
- 86 pieces of rubber can be recovered by scrapping tires and tire walls in Graygarden.
- Plumber’s Secret has 23 plungers and one basketball.
How do I get nuclear material in Fallout 4?
Use an energy weapon (like a plasma rifle) – The bodies of your enemies have a higher chance to contain nuclear material when you do. Kill certain enemies – The bodies of robots, glowing ghouls and suicide bomber super mutants are likely to have the component on them, no matter what you shoot them with.
Where are all companions in Fallout 4?
|Robert MacCready||The Third Rail in Goodneighbor||Killshot|
|Nick Valentine||Vault 114 Diamond City (after Unlikely Valentine)||Close to Metal|
|Piper Wright||Diamond City||Gift of Gab|
|Preston Garvey||Museum of Freedom Sanctuary Hills (after When Freedom Calls)||United We Stand|