- 1 How do I recover deleted widgets on Android?
- 2 How do I restore an app from the trash?
- 3 How do I access the trash app on my Android?
- 4 How do I access the trash app?
- 5 How do I get my widgets back?
- 6 How do I find hidden apps on Android?
- 7 How do I open my trash folder?
- 8 Where is trash on Samsung phone?
How do I recover deleted widgets on Android?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/ widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.
How do I restore an app from the trash?
More videos on YouTube
- Open the Google Play app. Find Google Play on the list of your phone apps.
- Run Google Play on your phone. Open Google Play and click on the icon with three lines.
- Find the “My apps and games” section.
- Find deleted apps.
- Recover needed Android apps.
How do I access the trash app on my Android?
Here’s how to access trash on Android. Grab your Android device and launch the “Photos” app. Hit on the “Menu” icon on the top left and opt for the “ Trash ” bin.
How do I access the trash app?
If you deleted an item and want it back, check your trash to see if it’s there.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash.
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app.
How do I get my widgets back?
Add a widget
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
How do I open my trash folder?
Click on Files to open the file manager. Click Trash in the sidebar. If you do not see the sidebar, press the menu button in the top-right corner of the window and select Sidebar.
Where is trash on Samsung phone?
Here’s how to find it:
- Tap on the Gallery app.
- On the top right corner, tap on the three-dot Settings icon.
- From the dropdown menu, tap Recycle Bin.
- Now you’ll see all your recently deleted photos and videos here.