- 1 What do you do if someone steals your Recycle Bin?
- 2 What to do if trash is missing?
- 3 How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
- 4 How do I get a replacement trash can in Los Angeles?
- 5 What can I put in my green trash bin?
- 6 Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
- 7 How do I change the size of my trash?
- 8 Does Waste Management Bill quarterly?
- 9 How do I change my trash can?
- 10 How do I get an extra trash can?
- 11 How much does trash cost in Los Angeles?
- 12 Who picks up trash in Los Angeles?
What do you do if someone steals your Recycle Bin?
If the recycling bins are in your back yard and you feel threatened, you should call 911 with suspect details. Although, you may feel this is a harmless crime, scavenging presents an opportunity for individuals to gain access to your personal information via sensitive documents you may have disposed.
What to do if trash is missing?
For multi-family collection, bins may remain where they are stored throughout the week. If your bins are broken or missing, please call our 24-hour Customer Care Center at 1-800-773-2489. Please have your bin number handy if possible.
How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
If you decide you need a different trash cart size(s) or additional carts, contact customer service by calling (530) 893-4777 to discuss your options and rates.
How do I get a replacement trash can in Los Angeles?
Request container/replacements Submit a service request or call the City’s Customer Care Center at (800) 773-2489.
What can I put in my green trash bin?
Acceptable Materials for Green Waste Cart:
- Grass trimmings.
- Green plants.
- Tree limbs.
- Wood chips.
- Dead plants.
- Garden trimmings.
Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
This states that no person shall place any solid waste container out for collection before 5:00 p.m. of the day preceding the scheduled collection or leave the container out after 8:00 p.m. on the day of actual collection, or more than two hours after actual collection, whichever is later.
How do I change the size of my trash?
Click “ Recycle Bin properties”, in the “ Recycle Bin Tools” tab. In the Recycle Bin Properties window, you can configure the amount of space that is allocated to the Recycle Bin per hard drive.
Does Waste Management Bill quarterly?
Understanding Billing Waste Management bills quarterly for their services, and depending on the size of your container, you are billed between $70-95/ quarter.
How do I change my trash can?
Windows 10: Change Recycle Bin Icon
- Click “Desktop icon settings” on the far right of the window.
- Highlight one of the Recycle Bin icons and click “ Change Icon…”.
- Select the icon you want to use from the list or import an icon to use.
How do I get an extra trash can?
Call a City Customer Service Representative at (760) 955-5001 to arrange for additional trash containers.
How much does trash cost in Los Angeles?
The cost of City trash service is $36/mo. for single family homes, $24/mo. per unit for apartment buildings.
Who picks up trash in Los Angeles?
The Bureau of Sanitation (BOS) will pick up most illegally dumped, unclaimed material. To report illegal dumping in progress between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, call the Bureau of Street Services Enforcement Division at (800) 996-2489 and during after hours call (877) ASK-LAPD.