- 1 How do I empty the trash on my iPhone?
- 2 Where is the Trash icon on my iPhone 6?
- 3 Where is the trash bin on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I delete all trash?
- 5 Where do deleted texts go iPhone?
- 6 Does iPhone have a trash for messages?
- 7 How do I empty trash on my phone?
- 8 How do I delete all my trash mail?
- 9 Why can’t I empty my email trash?
- 10 How do I open my trash folder?
How do I empty the trash on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble or attachment that you want to delete.
- Tap More.
- Tap Trash, then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner. Then tap Delete Conversation.
Where is the Trash icon on my iPhone 6?
Like Mac trash or Windows Recycle Bin, there is no iPhone trash folder where all the deleted files are stored on iPhone. However, the trash section is built- in apps like Photos, Contact, Notes, and Mail.
Where is the trash bin on my iPhone?
There is no Trash or Recycle Bin on the iPhone. To retrieve a deleted note, you would have to restore the phone to a backup that was made when the note was on the phone. Understand that if you restore to that backup, anything done with the phone since that date would be lost. This is so backwards.
How do I delete all trash?
From here, visit the ” Trash ” folder. Now, you can just select the emails that you wish to get rid of and tap on the delete icon on the toolbar. Furthermore, you can select all emails from the Trash folder in one to go as well and tap on the ” Empty Trash Now” button to delete all the junk files from the trash folder.
Where do deleted texts go iPhone?
Under the Locations sidebar, look for your iPhone and click on it. Click Manage Backups to view all the saved backups, and choose which one you want to restore your messages. The backup should predate when you deleted the messages. Click Restore iPhone.
Does iPhone have a trash for messages?
There is no trash or recently deleted folder with the iOS messaging app. If you have a backup that would have had the deleted texts in it, you can restore the entire device from that backup. Otherwise, deleted texts are gone.
How do I empty trash on my phone?
Empty your trash
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash More Empty Trash Delete.
How do I delete all my trash mail?
Empty your Trash
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- On the left side of the page, click More.
- Scroll to Trash.
- Check the box next to messages you want to permanently delete, then click Delete forever. Note: The Delete forever option is only available in the Trash.
- To delete all messages in your trash, click Empty Trash now.
Why can’t I empty my email trash?
This appears to be a display bug with the Gmail app. Simply change your phone’s orientation or open any email from the spam/ trash then go back to the list and you’ll get back the option to empty them. The fix is temporary, so the next time you open those folders, you’ll have to do it again, but it’s simple enough.
How do I open my trash folder?
Click on Files to open the file manager. Click Trash in the sidebar. If you do not see the sidebar, press the menu button in the top-right corner of the window and select Sidebar.