- 1 How do I access trash in WordPress?
- 2 How long do pages stay in trash WordPress?
- 3 Is there a recycle bin on WordPress?
- 4 How do I restore trash in WordPress?
- 5 How do I delete all content and start over in WordPress?
- 6 How do I turn off trash in WordPress?
- 7 How do I bulk delete photos in WordPress?
- 8 Can I retrieve a deleted post?
- 9 How do I find missing pages in WordPress?
- 10 How do I recover a lost website?
- 11 How do I restore a WordPress site without backup?
How do I access trash in WordPress?
To access the trash folder, go to Pages > All Pages. If you have pages in trash, a link to the trash folder will be displayed at the top of the page. Click on this link to view your trash folder. To restore a page, click Restore.
How long do pages stay in trash WordPress?
In WordPress, when delete a post or comment, it goes into trash. By default, trashed posts and comments remain in your database for 30 days giving you enough time to restore them if needed. After 30 days, WordPress automatically deletes all trash content permanently.
Is there a recycle bin on WordPress?
Trash in WordPress is like the Recycle Bin on your PC or Trash in your Macintosh computer. Users with the proper permission level (administrators and editors) have the ability to delete a post, page, and/or comments.
How do I restore trash in WordPress?
Restoring a deleted page from trash
- In your WordPress admin, click on Post or Pages and select All Posts or All Pages.
- Click on the Trash link. This should display all the deleted Pages / Posts.
- Hover your mouse below the page/post title that you want to restore and click on Restore button.
How do I delete all content and start over in WordPress?
First, you’ll need to go to Tools » WP Reset and click the ‘Tools’ tab. Once there, simply click on the ‘ Delete Themes’ or ‘ Delete Plugins’ links to jump straight to those tools. You can click the ‘ Delete all themes’ or ‘ Delete plugins’ button to delete them. Important: WP Reset doesn’t backup your files in any way.
How do I turn off trash in WordPress?
Disable Trash in WordPress
- Access your WordPress files and find the wp-config. php file. It should normally be in your root folder: public_html/wp-config.php.
- Open the file for editing and add this code: define( ‘EMPTY_TRASH_DAYS’, 0 ); Add it right above this line: /* That’s all, stop editing!
How do I bulk delete photos in WordPress?
Delete multiple images using WordPress Dashboard On the media page, you will see all the images. On the top left side, there is a button Bulk select. Click it; now you have to select the image that you want to delete. Hit Delete Selected to delete selected images from the WordPress media gallery.
Can I retrieve a deleted post?
Tap a post you want to recover and then tap Restore. Select Restore to confirm. The post has been restored to your timeline.
How do I find missing pages in WordPress?
If the page(s) you want to recover is listed there, then simply take your mouse over the page title, and you’ll see the option to ‘Restore’ it. You can also restore multiple pages at once by selecting them and then choosing ‘Restore’ from the Bulk Actions drop-down menu at the top.
How do I recover a lost website?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Google.
- Type in the search using the search operator cache:example.com replacing example.com with any link from your site not including http or www.
- If you are lucky and your pages are still in cache, you will be able to recover your full content or at least take the text from the page.
How do I restore a WordPress site without backup?
To restore your website with Google’s cache or Bing’s cache, follow these steps:
- Search for your website or page on Google’s or Bing’s results page.
- Click on the arrow.
- Since we need a cached copy of your website, click on Cache option.
- Restore your website, pages or content, or whatever you need from this cached copy.