- 1 How do I get an extra trash can?
- 2 How do you get a trash can in a new house?
- 3 How do I get a new trash bin in Los Angeles?
- 4 How do you get a new trash can San Diego?
- 5 How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
- 6 Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
- 7 How do I stop someone from getting into my trash?
- 8 How do I cancel WM service?
- 9 What can I put in my blue recycling bin in California?
- 10 Where can I dump trash Los Angeles?
- 11 Who picks up trash in Los Angeles?
- 12 What can you put in the blue recycle bin Los Angeles?
- 13 How big is a 64 gallon trash can?
- 14 What do you do with a broken trash can?
- 15 How big of a trash can do I need?
How do I get an extra trash can?
Call a City Customer Service Representative at (760) 955-5001 to arrange for additional trash containers.
How do you get a trash can in a new house?
Request a New Container Submit a service request or call the City’s Customer Care Center at (800) 773-2489.
How do I get a new trash bin in Los Angeles?
If your bins are broken or missing, please call our 24-hour Customer Care Center at 1-800-773-2489. Please have your bin number handy if possible.
How do you get a new trash can San Diego?
If the driver does not notify the resident but they notice that the container is cracked or damaged in a way that will not allow it to be safely used for collection, residents may request a repair or a new container by emailing trash @ sandiego.gov or calling 858-694-7000.
How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
If you decide you need a different trash cart size(s) or additional carts, contact customer service by calling (530) 893-4777 to discuss your options and rates.
Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
This states that no person shall place any solid waste container out for collection before 5:00 p.m. of the day preceding the scheduled collection or leave the container out after 8:00 p.m. on the day of actual collection, or more than two hours after actual collection, whichever is later.
How do I stop someone from getting into my trash?
5 Tips To Keep People From Digging In Your Trash
- It’s been an annoying problem that we’ve been experiencing lately – trash scavengers. If you take a drive down the alleys around town, you’ll see them.
- Rip open you’re own bags.
- Don’t bring your garbage can out until garbage day.
- Call the cops on them.
- Fish guts.
How do I cancel WM service?
Please navigate to the My Services portion of your My WM Dashboard to cancel. If you wish to cancel or change your order with less than 48 hours notice, please contact Waste Management Customer Service at #1-800-452-5982. Please note that we cannot always accommodate requests made less than 48 hours in advance.
What can I put in my blue recycling bin in California?
All aluminum, tin, metal, and bi-metal cans, wiped out if possible, including:
- Soda cans.
- Juice cans.
- Soup cans.
- Vegetables cans.
- Pet food cans.
- Pie tins.
- Clean aluminum foil.
- Empty paint and aerosol cans.
Where can I dump trash Los Angeles?
|Chiquita Canyon Sanitary Landfill||29201 Henry Mayo Drive, Valecia, CA 91355||(805) 257-3655|
|Durbin Inert Debris Engineered Fill Site||13000 East Los Angeles Street, Irwindale, CA 91706||(602) 528-8944|
|Hanson Aggregates LLC||13550 Live Oak Ave, Irwindale, CA 91706||(626) 856-6721|
Who picks up trash in Los Angeles?
The Bureau of Sanitation (BOS) will pick up most illegally dumped, unclaimed material. To report illegal dumping in progress between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, call the Bureau of Street Services Enforcement Division at (800) 996-2489 and during after hours call (877) ASK-LAPD.
What can you put in the blue recycle bin Los Angeles?
BLUE BIN RECYCLING
- glass jars. blue bin.
- glass bottles. wine, beer, soda.
- broken bottles and jars. no other types of glass accepted.
- mail & office paper. fliers, letters, printer paper,
- newspaper. blue bin.
- phone books, paperback books. blue bin.
- Love your paper shredder too much?
- shredded paper.
How big is a 64 gallon trash can?
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||31.75 x 24.25 x 41.75 inches|
What do you do with a broken trash can?
- How do you throw out a trash can? The same way you always do!
- Take It to the Dump Yourself. If it’s going to be more trouble than it’s worth to dispose of the can, head to your local dump instead.
- Don’t trash it! Recycle it!
- Don’t trash it! Reuse it!
How big of a trash can do I need?
If you compost and recycle, then a 7–10 gallon trash can should be sufficient for the other miscellaneous waste you create. If you put food waste in with your trash, then you should size up to 12–16 gallons. If you throw food, recyclables, and trash in the same bin, then a 20–30 gallon trash can will be appropriate.