- 1 How do I get my trash icon back in Gmail?
- 2 What happened to my trash icon?
- 3 Where did my delete button go in Gmail?
- 4 Where is the garbage can in Gmail?
- 5 How do I change my trash settings in Gmail?
- 6 How do I get my trash icon back?
- 7 How do I open my trash folder?
- 8 How do I see the trash icon in Gmail on my Iphone?
- 9 Is there a delete all button on Gmail app?
How do I get my trash icon back in Gmail?
Click the gear icon and click Settings. Click the Labels tab. Check Trash. Click show.
What happened to my trash icon?
First, right-click on the Desktop and select Personalize. In the dialog box on the right hand side, there should be an option called Change desktop icons. On the Change desktop icons dialog box, go ahead and check the Recycle Bin box to add that back to your desktop.
- Hit the menu button, and go to settings. Then, go to general settings. You should see the option below at the top of the list – Archive & delete actions.
- Tap it, and you get three options – Archive only, Delete only, and Archive & Delete. The third option gets rid of the ‘Move to Folder’ action.
Where is the garbage can in Gmail?
1. Open your Gmail account on a Mac or PC. 2. Click on the word “More” on the left-hand menu, then click on ” Trash.”
How do I change my trash settings in Gmail?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top left, tap Menu.
- Tap Trash.
- Tap the letter or photo next to the messages you want to recover.
- In the top right, tap More.
- Tap Move to.
- Choose where you want to move the message to, like your inbox.
How do I get my trash icon back?
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Personalization, click Personalization, and then click Change desktop icons.
- Click to select the Recycle Bin check box, and then click OK.
How do I open my trash folder?
Click on Files to open the file manager. Click Trash in the sidebar. If you do not see the sidebar, press the menu button in the top-right corner of the window and select Sidebar.
How do I see the trash icon in Gmail on my Iphone?
You can also force your email account to display the Trash option. Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars and tap your Gmail account. Tap Account -> Advanced to bring up more options. Tap ‘Deleted Mailbox’ under the heading, Move discarded messages into; you’ll see that the default option is ‘Archive Mailbox’.
There isn’t a way to select every message in a folder using the Android app. To remove every email in Gmail, access your account from a web browser. Tap the Delete icon.