- 1 Does trashcan Carla actually give you a discount?
- 2 Is trashcan Carla high?
- 3 Is Trash Can Carla a synth?
- 4 How often does trashcan Carla come to Sanctuary?
- 5 How do I get trashcan Carla out of my power armor?
- 6 Does trashcan Carla work for the institute?
- 7 What are scavenging stations for?
- 8 Where is the Drumlin diner in Fallout 4?
- 9 Where can I get gold Fallout 4?
- 10 What does trashcan mean?
- 11 How do I get rubber in Fallout 4?
- 12 Where can I buy synth relay grenades?
- 13 How do you get vendors in your settlements in Fallout 4?
- 14 Where is Bunker Hill on Fallout 4?
Does trashcan Carla actually give you a discount?
And yes, she does give you a discount.
Is trashcan Carla high?
Judging by Carla’s prominently reddened eyeballs, and the way she speaks, I think she’s high. She’s probably out smoking blunts as she travels from settlement to settlement. This is probably why she just lets you rob her, too, she’s too stoned out of her mind to realize what’s going on.
Is Trash Can Carla a synth?
Covenant discovered she was a synth because of their test.
How often does trashcan Carla come to Sanctuary?
This cycle happens roughly every 24 hours as far as I can tell in my game (unmodded never-modded vanilla Survival).
How do I get trashcan Carla out of my power armor?
How to get the trash out of the can, you mean? There’s at least one option: Bunker Hill. Random caravans will stop there from time to time – Trashcan Carla’s included. She’s an educated person and will leave her armor before talking to her clients.
Does trashcan Carla work for the institute?
Background. A local junk hoarder and caravan merchant, Trashcan Carla operates out of Bunker Hill. It is revealed on the SRB terminal in the Institute headquarters that she, like the other Bunker Hill caravanners, is an informant for the Synth Retention Bureau.
What are scavenging stations for?
Scavenging stations are a cheap method for reducing unemployment in any settlement, which is necessary for the recruitment radio beacon to continue to function. No new settlers will join a settlement in which more than four settlers are unemployed.
Where is the Drumlin diner in Fallout 4?
The Drumlin Diner is a diner Location in Northwest area of The Commonwealth. It is located just to the South of Concord and the Museum of Freedom.
Where can I get gold Fallout 4?
- 42 units can be obtained by scrapping the four respawning gold bars and the respawning gold watch in Bridgeway Trust.
- Deb in Bunker Hill sells a shipment of 25.
- Three gold bars are inside Sanctuary Hills’s root cellar.
- Three units can be found in the property storage lockup in the Mechanist’s lair.
What does trashcan mean?
US.: a container that holds materials that have been thrown away.
How do I get rubber in Fallout 4?
- 86 pieces of rubber can be recovered by scrapping tires and tire walls in Graygarden.
- Plumber’s Secret has 23 plungers and one basketball.
Where can I buy synth relay grenades?
Locations. Allies of the Institute can purchase up to 30 synth relay grenades at a time from the synth requisition officer after the main quest has been completed. Eight grenades are found lying on a table in the small weapons testing area of the Institute Advanced Systems area.
How do you get vendors in your settlements in Fallout 4?
How to get: Talk to him, invite him to your settlement. Once he’s there, talk to him again and offer him the job. After that, you’ll be able to assign him to the stall.
Where is Bunker Hill on Fallout 4?
Bunker Hill is a ruined point of interest Location in the central-eastern area of The Commonwealth. It is located to the West of the USS Constitution, South of the Irish Pride Industries Shipyard across the water.