- 1 Where can I dump trash in Kansas City?
- 2 How much does it cost to drop stuff at the dump?
- 3 Where can I dump trash in Johnson County?
- 4 Where can I dump trash in Overland Park?
- 5 Where can I dispose of old tvs in Kansas City?
- 6 How do you recycle in KC?
- 7 Can you go to the dump and take things?
- 8 Who picks up junk for free near me?
- 9 How much does it cost to dump at Miramar Landfill?
- 10 Does the landfill take concrete?
- 11 Where can I get rid of rocks near me?
- 12 What time does the Johnson County dump close?
- 13 How can I recycle in my area?
- 14 Where can I dispose of paint in Overland Park KS?
- 15 How do you dispose of railroad ties in Kansas?
Where can I dump trash in Kansas City?
Drop-Off Recycling and Trash Sites Red Bridge Road (Intersection of US 71/I-49), Pleasant Valley Park at 5601 NE Pleasant Valley Road, and 4707 Deramus Ave. The centers are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.
How much does it cost to drop stuff at the dump?
Cost to Dump at a Landfill If you have the time and a way to haul it, you can dump your own trash, furniture and hazardous waste at your local landfill for $20 to $50 per ton. In some locations, your local utility bill includes dumping free of charge.
Where can I dump trash in Johnson County?
For pricing and fees for the Customer Convenience Center, please contact Johnson County Landfill (913) 631-8181. Located just past the scale house at the entrance to the Johnson County Landfill, the Customer Convenience Center is open Monday through Friday 7 am to 5 pm; Saturday 7 am to 3 pm.
Where can I dump trash in Overland Park?
Overland Park permits trash companies that serve the city.
- Waste Management. Residential service.
- Republic Services. Residential service.
- WCA. Residential service.
- KC Disposal, LLC. Residential service.
- L&K Services / Waste Management. Residential service.
- Gardner Disposal Service, Inc.
- GlassBandit LLC.
- KC Curbside Recycling.
Where can I dispose of old tvs in Kansas City?
Fortunately, there are options to start recycling your old electronics, oftentimes for free, in the Kansas City metro. Best Buy and Office Depot have e-waste recycling programs at their locations.
How do you recycle in KC?
Items You Cannot Recycle Curbside In order to recycle, you must use a blue or black recycling bin from participating Westlake Hardware or Price Chopper stores. Bins are $9 each, and more than one may be used. Or, set extra recyclables in cardboard boxes, paper bags or plastic tubs next to the bin.
Can you go to the dump and take things?
Yes it is most landfills have police make rounds after hours and they can arrest you for trespassing, etc. The issue is not just trash is there but most also have close to $1M worth of equipment sitting there not to mention the LF offices, etc. If you ‘re taking metal / copper /wiring /etc from C&D facilities, etc
Who picks up junk for free near me?
Best Free Junk Removal Near Me
- Santos Hauling. 369 reviews. Junk Removal & Hauling, Demolition Services.
- A1 Hauling. 292 reviews.
- Anaw Hauling. 242 reviews.
- A&M Hauling. 61 reviews.
- Junk Removal Same Day Service. 97 reviews.
- Aldo Demolition & Excavation. 49 reviews.
- Raz Hauling Services. 165 reviews.
- Baypro Junk Removal. 73 reviews.
How much does it cost to dump at Miramar Landfill?
Miramar provides San Diego residents and small businesses the ability to take large amounts of trash and other waste for an affordable price. Miramar Landfill fees are reasonable. They only charge $31 per ton.
Does the landfill take concrete?
Concrete and asphalt can be dumped safely at the following locations: Your local landfill or transfer station. C&D recycling centers. Building supply companies that sell recycled materials.
Where can I get rid of rocks near me?
You can dispose of rocks at any of the following locations:
- Local landfills and recycling centers that accept mixed heavy debris.
- Landscapers or suppliers that accept rocks or gravel from the public.
- Home improvement stores that sell recycled materials.
What time does the Johnson County dump close?
Hours and Closures
|Thursday||7:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:00 a.m.||3:00 p.m.|
How can I recycle in my area?
Get to know your local recycling program you use and encourage them to use How2Recycle.info as a resource.
- Check printed materials from your local government or recycling provider.
- Browse the website of your local government or recycling provider.
- Call your local government or recycling provider.
Where can I dispose of paint in Overland Park KS?
Johnson County residents can drop off household hazardous waste by appointment at the County’s disposal facility. Make an appointment online or call 913-715-6900.
How do you dispose of railroad ties in Kansas?
No other land disposal option exists in the Solid Waste Management Law. For more information on handling of waste railroad ties and utility poles, contact the Solid Waste Management Program at 573-751-5401, the Air Pollution Control Program at 573-751-4817 or the Hazardous Waste Program at 573-751-3176.