- 1 How do I get my trash icon back on my Mac?
- 2 How do I get the trash icon back?
- 3 How do I delete photos in iOS When the Trash icon is greyed out?
- 4 How do you change trash settings on a Mac?
- 5 Where did my trash can go on my Mac?
- 6 Where is the trash icon?
- 7 How do I open Recycle Bin without icon?
- 8 Can you hide Recycle Bin icon?
- 9 Why is my Recycle Bin hidden?
- 10 What to do if you can’t delete photos?
- 11 How do I permanently delete photos from iPhone?
- 12 How do I delete my locked photos on my iPhone?
- 13 How do I restore factory settings on my MacBook air?
- 14 How do I automatically empty trash on Mac?
- 15 How often does trash empty on Mac?
How do I get my trash icon back on my Mac?
The first thing you can try is to reset the Dock settings file to default settings, so the Trash should appear again on the Dock.
How do I get the trash icon back?
Click the gear icon and click Settings. Click the Labels tab. Check Trash. Click show.
How do I delete photos in iOS When the Trash icon is greyed out?
How to delete photos in iOS when the trash can icon is grayed out
- Connect your iOS device via USB to iTunes on a Mac or PC.
- Authorize the device if prompted.
- Select the device in iTunes, and then click the Photos item in the Settings navigation bar.
- Check the Sync Photos from the box and click Apply at lower right.
- You’ll be prompted to replace the library on your mobile device.
How do you change trash settings on a Mac?
Remove items from the Trash automatically after 30 days
- In the Finder on your Mac, choose Finder > Preferences, then click Advanced.
- Select “Remove items from the Trash after 30 days.”
Where did my trash can go on my Mac?
On MacOS, the trash can is comparable to the recycle bin on Windows. You’ll find it on the dock all the way to the right. You can also open it by using the Go To Folder and typing trash.
Where is the trash icon?
If you want to get rid of these deleted pictures, then you need to visit its trash folder in Android. Firstly, launch the Google Photos app on your device and visit its options by tapping on the hamburger icon on the top. From the list of the available folders, tap on the ” Trash ” option.
How do I open Recycle Bin without icon?
Show or hide the Recycle Bin
- Select the Start button, then select Settings .
- Select Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
- Select the RecycleBin check box > Apply.
Can you hide Recycle Bin icon?
Right-click the desktop. Select Personalize in the pop-up menu. In the Personalize appearance and sounds window, click the Change desktop icons link on the left side. Uncheck the Recycle Bin box and click OK.
The Recycle Bin appears as an icon on the desktop. What if you selected the checkbox and you still don’t see the Recycle Bin? This means that the desktop icons are disabled. Once again, the problem is easy to fix: Right-click on the desktop and select “View”.
What to do if you can’t delete photos?
Let’s check out the various ways to fix the photos won ‘ t delete from the gallery on Android.
- Restart Your Phone. The first thing that you should do is restart your phone.
- Use the Right Method to Delete.
- Check Other Cloud Services.
- Empty Trash.
- Clear Cache.
- Remove SD Card.
- Delete Thumbnail Folder.
- Uninstall App.
How do I permanently delete photos from iPhone?
Here’s how to delete photos permanently:
- Open Photos and tap the Albums tab.
- Tap the Recently Deleted album, then tap Select.
- Tap the photos or videos that you want to delete or tap Delete All.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I delete my locked photos on my iPhone?
Answer: A: They can’t be deleted directly in the Photos app. Depending upon what version of iOS that you have on your iPad then you might be able to delete all synced photos by swiping across the ‘ Photo Library’ line in Settings > General > Usage > Photos & Camera (under the ‘Storage’ heading).
How do I restore factory settings on my MacBook air?
How to reset a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro
- Hold down the Command and R keys on the keyboard and turn on the Mac.
- Select your language and continue.
- Choose Disk Utility and click Continue.
- Choose your startup disk (named Macintosh HD by default) from the sidebar and click the Erase button.
How do I automatically empty trash on Mac?
Automatically Emptying the Trash To access this feature choose the Apple Menu > About this Mac, click Storage, then click Manage. There is an option to Empty Trash Automatically. If you turn this on, your Mac will empty items in the Trash that have been there for thirty days.
How often does trash empty on Mac?
Once set, macOS will automatically delete all the files in your Trash every 30 days. If you ever want to disable the option, visit Finder > Preferences again, and uncheck the “Remove items from the Trash after 30 days” box.