- 1 How do Puerto Ricans say trash can?
- 2 What is basura?
- 3 Is trash can masculine or feminine?
- 4 How do you say trash in different languages?
- 5 How do you say keyboard in Spanish?
- 6 What does Tacho mean in Puerto Rico?
- 7 Where is Zafacon from?
- 8 What is the meaning of horchata?
- 9 What does Basoda mean in English?
- 10 What is Basuda English?
How do Puerto Ricans say trash can?
Zafacón is the word for trash can.
What is basura?
Today’s word of the day is ‘ basura ‘, which means rubbish, garbage or trash.
Is trash can masculine or feminine?
The gender of poubelle is feminine.
How do you say trash in different languages?
In other languages trash
- American English: trash /ˈtræʃ/
- Arabic: قَمَامَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: lixo.
- Chinese: 垃圾
- Croatian: smeće.
- Czech: smetí
- Danish: affald.
- Dutch: rotzooi.
How do you say keyboard in Spanish?
Spanish Word: teclado The keyboard and the mouse are broken.
What does Tacho mean in Puerto Rico?
2. tacho – this word is for Argentina, and perhaps Uruguay. It is also used in Perú. 3. zafacón – you will only ever here this from a Puerto Rican or a Dominican.
Where is Zafacon from?
The Origin of CANGRIMAN, FOSTRÓ, CHAVOS, ZAFACÓN and LIMBER. Means an important person, the best, a person who wields power and needs to be respected. This word comes from the English “congressman”.
What is the meaning of horchata?
horchata (Noun) a sweet beverage typically made with chufa (tigernuts), rice, water, sugar, and cinnamon (sometimes with milk) Etymology: ( dialect) orxata, from ordiata, ordi + -ata, from *, from hordeum.
What does Basoda mean in English?
Wiktionary. basar. verb. have as its foundation or starting point.
What is Basuda English?
desperdicio garbage, trash, rubbish.