- 1 Where can I throw away trash in San Jose?
- 2 How much does it cost to drop stuff at the dump?
- 3 Where can I dump trash in Santa Clara?
- 4 How do I throw away furniture in San Jose?
- 5 Why didn’t they take my garbage?
- 6 How do you get rid of dirt in San Jose?
- 7 Can you go to the dump and take things?
- 8 What dump means?
- 9 How can I get rid of my old TV for free?
- 10 How do I make my trash bin bigger?
- 11 Can Recycling in Santa Clara?
- 12 How much is garbage in Santa Clara?
- 13 How much does 1800gotjunk cost?
- 14 Who will pick up junk for free near me?
- 15 Is Styrofoam recyclable in San Jose?
Where can I throw away trash in San Jose?
Best Garbage Dump in San Jose, CA
- Valley Services. 0.9 mi. 26 reviews.
- Junk King San Jose. 4.3 mi. 426 reviews.
- Bay Area Dumpsters. 3.4 mi. 58 reviews.
- Stars Junk Removal. 4.5 mi. 381 reviews.
- Jimenez Hauling. 3.1 mi. 42 reviews.
- In-Home Hauling Service. 3.8 mi. 143 reviews.
- All American Dumpsters. 0.9 mi. 18 reviews.
- Efast Junk Removal. 1.8 mi. 221 reviews.
How much does it cost to drop stuff at the dump?
Cost to Dump at a Landfill If you have the time and a way to haul it, you can dump your own trash, furniture and hazardous waste at your local landfill for $20 to $50 per ton. In some locations, your local utility bill includes dumping free of charge.
Where can I dump trash in Santa Clara?
- Guadalupe Mines Landfill. 15999 Guadalupe Mines Rd., San Jose.
- Kirby Canyon Landfill. 910 Coyote Creek Golf Dr., San Jose.
- Mission Trail Garbage Company. 1060 Richard Ave., Santa Clara.
- Newby Island Landfill. 1601 Dixon Landing Rd., Milpitas.
- San Martin Transfer Station.
- Sunnyvale SMaRT Station.
- Zanker Road Landfill.
How do I throw away furniture in San Jose?
Follow these steps to make a free Junk Pickup appointment:
- STEP 1 See the list of acceptable junk items.
- STEP 2 Visit sanjoseca.gov/311, dial 3-1-1 or call (408) 535-3500; provide your service address; and request a free junk pickup appointment or call 311.
Why didn’t they take my garbage?
Here’s Why You Might’ve Missed This Week’s Garbage Day Your bin was over the weight limit. The item is something that is only collected on specific days. You placed out an item that the garbage company doesn’t accept. Obstructions were blocking the garbage truck from servicing your container.
How do you get rid of dirt in San Jose?
Best dump dirt in San Jose, CA
- Frank’s Yard Clean-Up. 5.0 mi. 103 reviews.
- All American Dumpsters. 0.9 mi. 18 reviews.
- Stars Junk Removal. 4.5 mi. 377 reviews.
- Four Seasons Bobcat & Pool Removal. 5.7 mi. 36 reviews.
- Haul Now Hauling & Bobcat Service. 6.3 mi. 59 reviews.
- Elite Hauling Services. 4.4 mi. 225 reviews.
- Bay Area Dumpsters. 3.4 mi.
- Efast Junk Removal. 1.8 mi.
Can you go to the dump and take things?
Yes it is most landfills have police make rounds after hours and they can arrest you for trespassing, etc. The issue is not just trash is there but most also have close to $1M worth of equipment sitting there not to mention the LF offices, etc. If you ‘re taking metal / copper /wiring /etc from C&D facilities, etc
What dump means?
transitive verb. 1a: to let (something) fall in or as if in a heap or mass He dumped his clothes on the bed. She dumped the contents of her purse on the table. also: to empty (a bag, box, etc.) so that its contents fall in or as if in a heap or mass She dumped her suitcase on the bed.
How can I get rid of my old TV for free?
You have a few options when it comes to getting rid of an old TV.
- Donate your TV. There are many local charities that accept televisions that still work.
- Take it to a recycling facility. Depending on where you live, they may offer a pick up service.
- Return it to the manufacturer.
- Sell it.
- Give it away for free.
How do I make my trash bin bigger?
Request a New Container Submit a service request or call the City’s Customer Care Center at (800) 773-2489.
Can Recycling in Santa Clara?
Best Plastic Bottle Recycling in Santa Clara, CA
- Danny’s Recycling Center. 0.8 mi. 150 reviews.
- Ranch Town Recycling Center. 4.5 mi. 288 reviews.
- SMaRT Station. 4.7 mi. 51 reviews.
- GreenMouse Recycling. 1.5 mi.
- Story Road Recycling. 6.6 mi.
- San Jose Metals Recycling. 3.9 mi.
- Golden Box Dumpster Services. 4.4 mi.
- San Jose E-Waste. 2.5 mi.
How much is garbage in Santa Clara?
|Cart Size||Number of Collections per Week|
|Small Cart (32 gallons)||$20.80||$107.79|
|Medium Cart (64 gallons)||$38.60||$215.02|
|Large Cart (96 gallons)||$56.50||$322.24|
|Additional 32 gallons||$20.15||$107.23|
How much does 1800gotjunk cost?
On average, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Charges about $600 to haul a full truck’s worth of junk and around $400 for half a truck. If you’re just getting rid of one item, your price will depend on how bulky and heavy that item is. A sofa will probably cost more than a small dresser, for example.
Who will pick up junk for free near me?
Best Free Junk Removal Near Me
- Santos Hauling. 369 reviews. Junk Removal & Hauling, Demolition Services.
- A1 Hauling. 292 reviews.
- Anaw Hauling. 242 reviews.
- A&M Hauling. 61 reviews.
- Junk Removal Same Day Service. 97 reviews.
- Aldo Demolition & Excavation. 49 reviews.
- Raz Hauling Services. 165 reviews.
- Baypro Junk Removal. 73 reviews.
Is Styrofoam recyclable in San Jose?
Plastics. Not accepted: Clean plastic bags ( San Jose is the largest city in the state to ban retailers from using plastic bags, however most grocery stores will accept them for recycling ) Styrofoam.