- 1 What can you do if your neighbor takes your trash?
- 2 What to do if trash is missing?
- 3 What do you do if someone steals your Recycle Bin?
- 4 How do I stop someone from using my trash can?
- 5 Can someone move my trash can?
- 6 Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
- 7 What can I put in my green trash bin?
- 8 How do you get a new trash can Honolulu?
- 9 How do you get a new trash can Miami Dade?
- 10 How do I get a new garbage can in Los Angeles?
- 11 Is it illegal to put trash in someone else’s trash can Texas?
- 12 Is it against the law to put your rubbish in someone else’s bin?
What can you do if your neighbor takes your trash?
I would recommend contacting the trash company and asking if they will replace a broken trash can for free. I know that my trash collectors will charge for a new can if yours is lost or stolen, but if it’s just broken (and doesn’t look like you abused it) they will replace it for free.
What to do if trash is missing?
For multi-family collection, bins may remain where they are stored throughout the week. If your bins are broken or missing, please call our 24-hour Customer Care Center at 1-800-773-2489. Please have your bin number handy if possible.
What do you do if someone steals your Recycle Bin?
If the recycling bins are in your back yard and you feel threatened, you should call 911 with suspect details. Although, you may feel this is a harmless crime, scavenging presents an opportunity for individuals to gain access to your personal information via sensitive documents you may have disposed.
How do I stop someone from using my trash can?
How to Stop Neighbors From Using Your Garbage Can
- Put a Lock on Your Garbage. As mentioned, a garbage can lock is very helpful.
- Make Your Trash Can Inaccessible. If your trash can is in a public street, you can ‘t do much.
- Confront Your Neighbor.
- Take It to the Homeowners’ Association.
Can someone move my trash can?
Yes, she is trespassing and doesn’t have a right to enter your property without permission. You also might want to check your city code for any requirements on when the cans must be moved back from the curb to your property to avoid
Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
This states that no person shall place any solid waste container out for collection before 5:00 p.m. of the day preceding the scheduled collection or leave the container out after 8:00 p.m. on the day of actual collection, or more than two hours after actual collection, whichever is later.
What can I put in my green trash bin?
Acceptable Materials for Green Waste Cart:
- Grass trimmings.
- Green plants.
- Tree limbs.
- Wood chips.
- Dead plants.
- Garden trimmings.
How do you get a new trash can Honolulu?
Damaged carts should be reported to the nearest collection yard. Our supervisors can often repair broken wheels or lid hinges; otherwise, the cart will be replaced. Report a stolen cart first to the Honolulu Police Department.
How do you get a new trash can Miami Dade?
Was your recycling or garbage bin lost, damaged, or stolen? You can request a new online or by calling 311. NOTE: This service is only or residents of The City of Miami (not Coral Gables, not Miami – Dade County, etc.) who have previously set up garbage and recycling service.
How do I get a new garbage can in Los Angeles?
Request a New Container Submit a service request or call the City’s Customer Care Center at (800) 773-2489.
Is it illegal to put trash in someone else’s trash can Texas?
Note that using someone else’s dumpster without his permission carries the same penalties as illegally dumping the same amount of solid waste. Using someone else’s dumpster without permission can also be prosecuted under Texas Penal Code 31.04.
Is it against the law to put your rubbish in someone else’s bin?
One user asked if putting your rubbish in someone else’s bin was illegal. The answer is that it’s a form of antisocial behaviour and it’s technically illegal as it’s classed as fly-tipping.