- 1 Where can I dump trash in Hillsborough County?
- 2 What happens to domestic trash in Hillsborough County?
- 3 Does Hillsborough County pick up recycling?
- 4 How do I get a new trash can in Hillsborough County?
- 5 Where can I dispose of my TV in Hillsborough County?
- 6 Where can I dump trash in Pasco County?
- 7 What color is Hillsborough County trash can?
- 8 How much does Hillsborough County Recycle?
- 9 How do I get rid of a mattress in Hillsborough County?
- 10 What plastic Cannot be recycled?
- 11 What can’t we recycle?
- 12 What is recyclable Florida?
- 13 How do you request a new garbage can Jacksonville FL?
- 14 How do you get a trash can in Tampa?
- 15 How do I get a new trash can in Jacksonville FL?
Where can I dump trash in Hillsborough County?
Find a Waste Disposal Facility
|Facility Name||Facility Type|
|Alderman’s Ford Solid Waste Facility 9402 County Road 39 Plant City, FL 33567||Solid Waste Facility Appliances & Bulky Items Paint & Electronics Recycling Drop-off|
|Falkenburg Road Yard and Wood Waste 350 N. Falkenburg Road Tampa, FL 33619||Yard & Wood Waste|
What happens to domestic trash in Hillsborough County?
Disposing of your own trash Trash, recyclable materials and other items can be taken to County solid waste facilities for disposal. See below for more information: Household trash. Appliances and bulky items.
Does Hillsborough County pick up recycling?
Hillsborough County residential trash customers receive weekly curbside recycling collection service. You can do your part to recycle correctly by reviewing the list of program items below that can be recycled in your blue recycling cart and common items that should not be placed in your blue cart.
How do I get a new trash can in Hillsborough County?
- Call Solid Waste Customer Service at (813) 272-5680.
- You can also request a new or repaired trash or recycling container by clicking the report button.
- Solid Waste Management will repair or replace the cart within three days, or on your next garbage collection day.
Where can I dispose of my TV in Hillsborough County?
Where to take paint and electronics
- Alderman’s Ford Solid Waste Facility.
- Hillsborough Heights Solid Waste Facility. Third Saturday of each month accepts household hazardous waste.
- Northwest County Solid Waste Facility.
- South County Solid Waste Facility.
- Wimauma Solid Waste Facility.
Where can I dump trash in Pasco County?
1. Where are the Waste -to-Energy and landfill located? West Side of the County – The physical address is 14230 Hays Road, Spring Hill, Florida 34610. East Side of the County – East Pasco Transfer Station, 9626 Handcart Road, Dade City, Florida.
What color is Hillsborough County trash can?
Your blue cart is for clean, un-bagged recyclables including: Clean and empty plastic bottles and containers. Clean and empty aluminum cans.
How much does Hillsborough County Recycle?
Did you know Hillsborough County recycles nearly 562,000 tons of garbage into energy annually? That’s enough recycled energy to power almost all the homes in Valrico for an entire year.
How do I get rid of a mattress in Hillsborough County?
For further information regarding special collection, contact the Hillsborough County Solid Waste Management Department at 813-272-5680 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or visit www. hillsboroughcounty.org/solidwaste.
What plastic Cannot be recycled?
The difference in the recyclability of plastic types can be down to how they are made; thermoset plastics contain polymers that form irreversible chemical bonds and cannot be recycled, whereas thermoplastics can be re-melted and re-molded.
What can’t we recycle?
Items that cannot be recycled:
- Plastic bags or recyclables inside plastic bags.
- Takeaway coffee cups.
- Disposable nappies.
- Garden waste.
- Polystyrene (foam)
- Bubble wrap.
- Syringes or medical waste.
- Dead animals.
What is recyclable Florida?
Milk and juice cartons, paper towel and toilet tissue rolls, food boxes and flattened cardboard boxes. Aluminum, steel and tin cans. Includes clean aluminum foil and food pans. Glass bottles and jars.
How do you request a new garbage can Jacksonville FL?
To find out if you qualify, please schedule a home visit by calling 630-CITY (2489). To request collection service or report a problem with collection, please call (904) 630-CITY (2489) or visit the MyJax online customer service website at myjax.custhelp.com.
How do you get a trash can in Tampa?
Email Solid Waste Management or call (813) 272-5680 to speak with a customer service representative about receiving carts.
How do I get a new trash can in Jacksonville FL?
So if yours is falling apart, you have to buy a new one at a retail store. Usually, you can find one for under $10, Obrero said. Or you can order one from the city for $6 by calling 630-2489 (CITY). You will be directed to pick up the bin at the Solid Waste Division office at 1031 Superior St.