How do you draw a simple trash can?
How to Draw a Trash Can
- For the symmetry of the drawing we need to draw a straight line.
- At the top of the line draw an oval.
- Using two straight lines draw the side faces and draw a bottom with a curved line.
- Now go to the top and draw out the cap with the handle on top.
- On the sides we draw two handles.
How do you draw a boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
How do you color dustbin?
A) Segregation of wastes:
- The Green- coloured dustbins are meant for wet and bioderadable wastes. For eg: kitchen wastes including vegetables and fruits skins.
- Blue dustbins are meant for disposal of plastic wrappers and non-bioderadable wastes.
- Yellow dustbins are meant for papers and glass bottles.
What is blue and green dustbin?
Blue and Green Dustbins are used to segregate two different kinds of wastes, Green one is for wet waste and blue coloured dustbin is for dry waste. The green bins are used for collecting kitchen and other plant or animal wastes.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a bed?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Bed
- Begin by drawing a rectangular cube.
- Draw the bedposts, erasing as necessary.
- Draw parallel curved lines in a rainbow shape from one bedpost to the other on the narrow end of the bed.
- Draw a circle on the top of each bedpost.