- 1 Where can I drop off trash in San Antonio?
- 2 Where can I dump trash for free in San Antonio?
- 3 How much does it cost to dump at a landfill San Antonio?
- 4 How much does it cost to drop stuff at the dump?
- 5 Where can I dispose of a mattress in San Antonio?
- 6 Where can I dispose of old paint cans near me?
- 7 How do you throw away a couch?
- 8 Where can you dump mattresses?
- 9 Where can I dispose of paint in San Antonio?
- 10 How much does San Antonio recycle?
- 11 How much does Metro Waste cost in San Antonio?
- 12 Can you go to the dump and take things?
- 13 How much does it cost to dump at Miramar Landfill?
- 14 How can I get rid of my old TV for free?
Where can I drop off trash in San Antonio?
Best trash dump in San Antonio, TX
- Junk King San Antonio. 6.8 mi. 35 reviews.
- Republic Services Tessman Road Landfill. 10.3 mi.
- Texas Disposal Systems San Antonio. 4.9 mi.
- ASAP Hauling. 5.2 mi.
- Ace Hauling & Dumpster Service. 5.5 mi.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving. 2.9 mi.
- Tiger Sanitation. 11.2 mi.
- TSU Hauling Company. 12.0 mi.
Where can I dump trash for free in San Antonio?
San Antonio’s solid waste department has a free landfill day from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., at city collection centers and three privately operated facilities. Or these private locations:
- TDS Transfer Station at 11601 Starcrest.
- Republican Services Landfill at 7000 I-10 East.
- Waste Management Landfill at 8611 Covel Road.
How much does it cost to dump at a landfill San Antonio?
$49.00/cubic yard (minimum one cubic yard. (Rock, Concrete, Tile, Brick, Roofing Shingles, Dirt, Railroad Ties, Mattresses, Box Springs, etc.)
How much does it cost to drop stuff at the dump?
Cost to Dump at a Landfill If you have the time and a way to haul it, you can dump your own trash, furniture and hazardous waste at your local landfill for $20 to $50 per ton. In some locations, your local utility bill includes dumping free of charge.
Where can I dispose of a mattress in San Antonio?
When your mattress is ready to be trashed, LoadUp offers reliable mattress removal services in San Antonio. We’ll pickup from inside or out of your home or business and responsibly dispose of the old box springs and bed for you. Simply book your pick up online for your guaranteed and upfront price.
Where can I dispose of old paint cans near me?
California residents and businesses can now recycle leftover paint for free at local retail stores. For locations and program details, visit www.PaintCare.org or call 855-724-6809.
How do you throw away a couch?
Where Can I Throw Away a Couch?
- Dumpster Rental. Have a roll off dumpster delivered to quickly get rid of your couch and any other junk you need to toss.
- Curbside Trash Pickup. If your couch is lightweight, you can call to schedule curbside pickup.
- Junk Removal Services.
Where can you dump mattresses?
Dispose of your mattress in a safe and responsible way:
- Ask the store where you bought your new mattress to pick up your old set when they deliver the new one.
- Call your local municipality, sanitation department or garbage collector.
- Refer to Bye Bye Mattress ‘ directory of recyclers for a location near you.
Where can I dispose of paint in San Antonio?
The City if San Antonio is allowing residents to drop off hazardous household waste for disposal. You can bring materials such as antifreeze, motor oil, paint, pesticides, batteries, old computers or cell phones to Brooks City Base at 8261 Boyle Road from 8A.
How much does San Antonio recycle?
The city of San Antonio pays about $50 a ton to recycle. Valencia says we’re not facing the rising costs smaller communities are grappling with, because as a bigger city we have more leveraging power in contracts.
How much does Metro Waste cost in San Antonio?
|Large Vehicles (over 6,000 lbs.) Large SUVs, trucks, trailers, vans, residential & commercial haulers||Price/Ton|
|Residential Garbage||$37 ($18 minimum)|
|Yard Waste (recycling)||$29 ($18 minimum)|
|Construction & Demolition||$38 ($18 minimum)|
Can you go to the dump and take things?
Yes it is most landfills have police make rounds after hours and they can arrest you for trespassing, etc. The issue is not just trash is there but most also have close to $1M worth of equipment sitting there not to mention the LF offices, etc. If you ‘re taking metal / copper /wiring /etc from C&D facilities, etc
How much does it cost to dump at Miramar Landfill?
Miramar provides San Diego residents and small businesses the ability to take large amounts of trash and other waste for an affordable price. Miramar Landfill fees are reasonable. They only charge $31 per ton.
How can I get rid of my old TV for free?
You have a few options when it comes to getting rid of an old TV.
- Donate your TV. There are many local charities that accept televisions that still work.
- Take it to a recycling facility. Depending on where you live, they may offer a pick up service.
- Return it to the manufacturer.
- Sell it.
- Give it away for free.