- 1 Where can I dump trash in Cherokee County?
- 2 Where can I dump trash in Atlanta?
- 3 Where can I dump trash in Fort Worth?
- 4 Where can I dump trash in Alpharetta GA?
- 5 Does Cherokee County have a dump?
- 6 How do I dispose of unused paint?
- 7 Can I leave a couch on the curb?
- 8 Where can I dump trash in Fulton County?
- 9 What can I recycle Atlanta?
- 10 What can you recycle in Fort Worth?
- 11 Where can I get rid of old bricks near me?
- 12 Where can I dispose of rocks near me?
- 13 Does Alpharetta have a recycling center?
- 14 How do I get rid of a mattress in Alpharetta GA?
Where can I dump trash in Cherokee County?
- Pine Bluff Landfill. 13809 E. Cherokee Drive. Ball Ground, GA 30107.
- Hours of Operation:
- Customer Service. Email: [email protected] Phone: 404-794-6707.
Where can I dump trash in Atlanta?
- Donzi Lane Landfill: 1060 Moreland Industrial Blvd., Atlanta.
- Bolton Road Landfill: 2236 Bolton Rd. NW, Atlanta.
- Chadwick Road Landfill: 13700 Chadwick Farm Blvd., Roswell.
- Merk Miles Transfer Station: 3225 Merk Rd. SW, College Park.
- Mauldin Drive Transfer Station: 175 Mauldin Dr., Alpharetta.
Where can I dump trash in Fort Worth?
Best trash dump in Fort Worth, TX
- Waste Management. 3.0 mi. 7 reviews.
- Dfw Landfill. 27.3 mi. Junk Removal & Hauling.
- Mad Trash Junk Removal. 11.0 mi.
- Republic Services of Fort Worth. 6.1 mi.
- Midwest Waste Services. 22.4 mi.
- Haul It Off Lopez. 48.0 mi.
- Republic Services Arlington Landfill. 15.1 mi.
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Fort Worth Metro.
Where can I dump trash in Alpharetta GA?
Best garbage dump in Alpharetta, GA
- Forsyth County. 11.9 mi.
- Stand Up Guys Junk Removal. 14.8 mi.
- Essential Junk Removal. 15.9 mi.
- Peachtree Junk Removal. 16.1 mi.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving. 9.1 mi.
- Sanitation Solutions. 9.3 mi.
- Advanced Disposal Services. 12.2 mi.
- Roll-Off Dumpster Direct. 10.2 mi.
Does Cherokee County have a dump?
The Cherokee County Landfill, located at 10160 US 19 Hwy, Marble, N.C., is open from 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM Monday through Friday, and 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM on Saturdays and Holidays.
How do I dispose of unused paint?
California residents and businesses can now recycle leftover paint for free at local retail stores. For locations and program details, visit www.PaintCare.org or call 855-724-6809.
Can I leave a couch on the curb?
In the City of Los Angeles, it’s against the law to discard old sofas, refrigerators, mattresses and other large household items on the curb outside of homes and apartment buildings.
Where can I dump trash in Fulton County?
Manage and operates the Merk Miles Transfer Station located at 3225 Merk Road, College Park, Georgia 30349. The Merk Miles Transfer Station Facility is a solid waste “convenience center” operated for the benefit of the general public. The facility permit residents to dispose of unwanted household municipal solid waste.
What can I recycle Atlanta?
Items you can recycle:
- Small and large cardboard boxes (flattened)
- Frozen food containers (remove food liners and foil)
- Tissue and paper towel cylinder cores (no tissue or paper towels)
- Plastics 1-7 (this includes disposable plates, cups and soda and water bottles)
- Aluminum cans.
What can you recycle in Fort Worth?
Paper Accepted items include office and school paper, flyers, corrugated cardboard (broken down to fit in the cart), drink and soup cartons, catalogs, magazines, envelopes, junk mail, newspapers and inserts, file folders, sticky notes, paperback books, paperboard (including toilet paper/paper towel cores, dry goods
Where can I get rid of old bricks near me?
You can dispose of bricks at any of the following locations: Local landfills and recycling centers that accept construction and demolition debris. Local companies that accept bricks and other building materials from the public.
Where can I dispose of rocks near me?
You can dispose of rocks at any of the following locations:
- Local landfills and recycling centers that accept mixed heavy debris.
- Landscapers or suppliers that accept rocks or gravel from the public.
- Home improvement stores that sell recycled materials.
Does Alpharetta have a recycling center?
The City of Alpharetta provides sanitation and recycling services to all of its residents through a contract with Republic Services, Inc.
How do I get rid of a mattress in Alpharetta GA?
Call (877) 708-8329 or Book Online to schedule Alpharetta mattress disposal.