- 1 Is trashcan Carla high?
- 2 Does trashcan Carla actually give you a discount?
- 3 How do I get trashcan Carla out of my power armor?
- 4 How do I reset trashcan Carla?
- 5 What are scavenging stations for?
- 6 Where is the Drumlin diner in Fallout 4?
- 7 Does trashcan Carla steal?
- 8 What can you buy from trashcan Carla?
- 9 Do companions deplete fusion cores?
- 10 Where do I get circuitry on Fallout 4?
- 11 How do I get rubber in Fallout 4?
- 12 Where can I find oil Fallout 4?
Is trashcan Carla high?
Judging by Carla’s prominently reddened eyeballs, and the way she speaks, I think she’s high. She’s probably out smoking blunts as she travels from settlement to settlement. This is probably why she just lets you rob her, too, she’s too stoned out of her mind to realize what’s going on.
Does trashcan Carla actually give you a discount?
And yes, she does give you a discount.
How do I get trashcan Carla out of my power armor?
How to get the trash out of the can, you mean? There’s at least one option: Bunker Hill. Random caravans will stop there from time to time – Trashcan Carla’s included. She’s an educated person and will leave her armor before talking to her clients.
How do I reset trashcan Carla?
Make a hard save (make it two), then target her in the console and use the command “rdf”. This resets dialogue flags, but I’m unsure if it can be independently targeted or not, so it may reset alllllll the dialogue flags.
What are scavenging stations for?
Scavenging stations are a cheap method for reducing unemployment in any settlement, which is necessary for the recruitment radio beacon to continue to function. No new settlers will join a settlement in which more than four settlers are unemployed.
Where is the Drumlin diner in Fallout 4?
The Drumlin Diner is a diner Location in Northwest area of The Commonwealth. It is located just to the South of Concord and the Museum of Freedom.
Does trashcan Carla steal?
PSA: if Trashcan Carla stole your power armor, you can get it back in Bunker Hill without killing her or pickpocketing the fusion core. Found Carla there, outside of the Power Armor, which stood right behind her.
What can you buy from trashcan Carla?
Trashcan Carla sells shipments of oil, an important building material that is in high demand but short supply in early settlement building. Carla also frequently sells fusion cores, making her a good source to keep power armor running.
Do companions deplete fusion cores?
No, they don’t use up fusion cores for Power Armor.
Where do I get circuitry on Fallout 4?
- Daisy at Daisy’s Discounts in Goodneighbor.
- Alexis Combes in Vault 81.
- Tinker Tom at Railroad HQ.
- Trashcan Carla, a traveling merchant who roams between Sanctuary Hills and Drumlin Diner.
- Isabel Cruz in the Mechanist’s lair.
How do I get rubber in Fallout 4?
- 86 pieces of rubber can be recovered by scrapping tires and tire walls in Graygarden.
- Plumber’s Secret has 23 plungers and one basketball.
Where can I find oil Fallout 4?
Oil can be found all around the Commonwealth:
- Over 25 oil can be collected at Dunwich Borers by collecting all the many canisters and lanterns around the site.
- Often found in junk items near Red Rockets.
- Four Mr.
- One bottle can be found in a small shed at Reeb Marina.
- Four bottles can be found on a shelf in Evan’s home.