- 1 What day is heavy trash pickup?
- 2 Who picks up trash in Fayetteville?
- 3 Where can I dump trash in Fayetteville AR?
- 4 How Much Is Best Way Disposal?
- 5 How much does bulk pickup cost?
- 6 Is Fayetteville AR picking up recycling?
- 7 What ward do I live in Fayetteville AR?
- 8 How do you get a new trash can Fayetteville NC?
- 9 What is the best garbage disposal to get?
What day is heavy trash pickup?
Waste Management Garbage & Heavy Trash Services Schedule If your garbage days are Monday and Thursday your Heavy Trash days are on Thursday of the first and third week of the month for SMALL PILES. If you have a large pile then it will be the Week of the first and third Wednesday of the month.
Who picks up trash in Fayetteville?
The 1-FAY Call Center serves as the central point of contact for the City of Fayetteville. Contact the 1-FAY Call Center for information about City services such as trash collection, bulky item pickup, recycling and more.
Where can I dump trash in Fayetteville AR?
Permanent Drop-Off sites
- Happy Hollow Recycling Drop-Off, located at 1420 S. Happy Hollow Road (now open 24 hours a day)
- Marion Orton Recycling Drop-Off, located at 735 W. North Street (now open 24 hours per day)
How Much Is Best Way Disposal?
Once you fill out this form, our specialist will contact you to find out more about your project so that you get exactly the dumpster you need. Prices start at $262.
How much does bulk pickup cost?
A full truckload runs $400 to $800. The minimum for a single item costs between $60 and $150. Each additional item runs $20 to $40 each. Removing construction debris, gravel or dirt runs $100 to $600 per truckload.
Is Fayetteville AR picking up recycling?
by NWA Democrat-Gazette | June 13, 2020 at 6:35 a.m. FAYETTEVILLE — Curbside recycling in the city will resume June 22. The program halted March 23 because of concerns over the potential spread of covid-19.
What ward do I live in Fayetteville AR?
What voting ward do I reside in? There are two ways to find your Ward: Open My Fayetteville Services, search for and click on your house, then look at the “Elected Officials” tab. Two, open the interactive ward map and find your house.
How do you get a new trash can Fayetteville NC?
Residents desiring delivery of their container must pay a delivery fee of $25. To order an additional cart, call the 1- FAY Call Center at (910) 433-1329 or drop by the Solid Waste Division’s office at 455 Grove Street.
What is the best garbage disposal to get?
- BEST OVERALL: InSinkErator Pro Series 3/4 HP Food Waste Disposal.
- BEST FOR FAMILIES: InSinkErator Pro Series 1.1 HP Garbage Disposal.
- BEST FOR SMALL KITCHENS: Waste King Legend Disposal with Cord.