- 1 How do you get a new trash can Mobile AL?
- 2 How do I get a city trash can in Indianapolis?
- 3 How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
- 4 Where can I dispose of paint in Mobile AL?
- 5 How do I get an extra trash can?
- 6 How much does recycling cost in Indianapolis?
- 7 How do I change the size of my trash?
- 8 How do I change my trash can?
- 9 How often should garbage be collected?
- 10 How do I dispose of old paint near me?
- 11 Where can I recycle my old TV in Mobile AL?
- 12 How do I dispose of a TV in Mobile AL?
How do you get a new trash can Mobile AL?
For information on purchasing an additional container, you may call 208-2900.
How do I get a city trash can in Indianapolis?
The city provides 96-gallon garbage cans to residents Residents can request an additional trash cart for $65 by calling the Mayor’s Action Center at 317-327-4622.
How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
If you decide you need a different trash cart size(s) or additional carts, contact customer service by calling (530) 893-4777 to discuss your options and rates.
Where can I dispose of paint in Mobile AL?
Q: Where can I recycle old paint? If the paint can(s) is unopened a citizen can donate the paint can(s) to Goodwill or a local church.
How do I get an extra trash can?
Call a City Customer Service Representative at (760) 955-5001 to arrange for additional trash containers.
How much does recycling cost in Indianapolis?
Cost of curbside recycling to increase in Indianapolis as early as August 1. INDIANAPOLIS — Starting as early as August 1, Republic Services will start billing customers in Indianapolis a rate of $99 per year for curbside pick up. The new rate is the maximum amount allowed by Republic’s contract with the city.
How do I change the size of my trash?
Click “ Recycle Bin properties”, in the “ Recycle Bin Tools” tab. In the Recycle Bin Properties window, you can configure the amount of space that is allocated to the Recycle Bin per hard drive.
How do I change my trash can?
Windows 10: Change Recycle Bin Icon
- Click “Desktop icon settings” on the far right of the window.
- Highlight one of the Recycle Bin icons and click “ Change Icon…”.
- Select the icon you want to use from the list or import an icon to use.
How often should garbage be collected?
In most instances, solid waste in the Corporate Area (Kingston & St. Andrew ) is collected once weekly.
How do I dispose of old paint near me?
California residents and businesses can now recycle leftover paint for free at local retail stores. For locations and program details, visit www.PaintCare.org or call 855-724-6809.
Where can I recycle my old TV in Mobile AL?
Call 903 589-3705 or email us at Recycle @stsrecycle.com for free electronics recycling in Mobile, Alabama. STS Electronic Recycling Inc. is proud to provide an absolutely free solution for disposing of out of date, unwanted or unused electronics including: Cables. Circuit boards.
How do I dispose of a TV in Mobile AL?
Electronics Recycling: Computers, flat-screen TVs, and office equipment must be brought to 26435 Public Works Rd. Do not drop off—bring to front office between 7:30am and 3:30pm.