- 1 How do you install sliding trash drawers?
- 2 How do pedal trash cans work?
- 3 How can I hide the trash in my kitchen?
- 4 Why does my drawer keeps opening?
- 5 Why won’t my soft close drawer close?
- 6 Where should I put my kitchen trash can?
- 7 How do you anchor a trash can?
- 8 How do you fix an automatic trash can lid?
- 9 How do I fix my Eko trash can?
How do you install sliding trash drawers?
Install a Slide-Out Trash Can
- Place the frame inside the cabinet. Check that it slides freely and that the door closes. If so, secure the unit with screws.
- Install the basket, uprights and handle with screws.
- Insert the trash can and check that it slides smoothly.
How do pedal trash cans work?
You open the lid by pressing the pedal with your foot. This makes a pedal trash can a very hygienic bin to use in the kitchen, restroom, or bathroom. There are single, dual, and multi-compartment step-on recycling bins available.
How can I hide the trash in my kitchen?
How Can I Hide a Kitchen Trash Can?
- Use an under-counter trash slide out kit.
- Use an in-cabinet trash storage pull out in lower cabinet.
- Use a pre-made stand-alone cabinet with tilt out door.
- Use a small trash bin that hangs on lower cabinet door.
- Go mobile with rolling trash bin storage container.
Why does my drawer keeps opening?
When a drawer opens by itself, it’s usually due to a warped housing, loose rail or other structural issue. Go over the rails on the side or beneath the drawer to find any misshapen sliders, loose screws or other problems with the housing of the cabinet. But it can be difficult to see into the housing of the drawer.
Why won’t my soft close drawer close?
The primary reason for self-closing drawer failure is improperly installed guides or a drawer that was built out of square. This can cause the drawer to skew to one side and fail to close all the way. You can adjust this type of drawer using only a screwdriver.
Where should I put my kitchen trash can?
The most common place for these is inside the cabinet under the kitchen sink. If you hang such a trash can on the door of the cabinet you can still use your cabinet space inside for other items. The con is that these are pretty small bins so you’ll have to empty it quite frequently.
How do you anchor a trash can?
Attach D-rings to the side of the house or garage. Then use bungee cords to secure the trash can. Build a wooden or concrete block enclosure against the house to place the trash can in to keep it secure. An enclosure like this will block the wind, keeping your trash can (s) in place.
How do you fix an automatic trash can lid?
Method 1: Repair Touchless Trash Can by Wiping the Motion Sensor. You should wipe the motion sensor If the trash can lid is slow to respond or it stays open and closes continuously. The sensor may be affected or reduced its responsiveness by dirt, stain, dust or other debris.
How do I fix my Eko trash can?
Hi R.J.C. Press and hold the close button for 5 seconds. This will reset the can lid! If that doesn’t work, give EKO’s customer service a call at 1-800-354-5605.