- 1 How much should it cost to replace a garbage disposal?
- 2 What do you do with a broken trash can?
- 3 How much do trash companies charge?
- 4 How do I get an extra trash can?
- 5 How much does Home Depot charge for garbage disposal installation?
- 6 How much does Lowes charge for garbage disposal installation?
- 7 Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
- 8 How do you cut a plastic trash can?
- 9 How do I get a black trash can from the city?
- 10 How much are dump fees in Los Angeles?
- 11 How can I get rid of my old TV for free?
- 12 How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
- 13 How do you get a new trash can Miami Dade?
- 14 How do I get an extra trash can in Indianapolis?
How much should it cost to replace a garbage disposal?
Garbage Disposal Replacement Costs The cost to replace the entire garbage disposal unit will be between $50 and $350, with an average unit going for about $150. These totals do not include labor, which will be between $20 and $200 for the whole project.
What do you do with a broken trash can?
- How do you throw out a trash can? The same way you always do!
- Take It to the Dump Yourself. If it’s going to be more trouble than it’s worth to dispose of the can, head to your local dump instead.
- Don’t trash it! Recycle it!
- Don’t trash it! Reuse it!
How much do trash companies charge?
Monthly Cost of Trash Pickup & Residential Garbage Collection. You’ll pay $25 to $100 per month for residential trash and garbage collection services. You can get anywhere from a 20-gallon container up to a 96-gallon bin. Usually this fee comes as part of a larger utility bill that also includes water and sewage.
How do I get an extra trash can?
Call a City Customer Service Representative at (760) 955-5001 to arrange for additional trash containers.
How much does Home Depot charge for garbage disposal installation?
Home Depot charges $119 to install it. Sears also quoted a price of $99 for installation of a garbage disposal purchased anywhere.
How much does Lowes charge for garbage disposal installation?
Lowe’s – The garbage disposal installation cost from Lowe’s is $104, which is slightly more affordable than the same service from Home Depot. Combined with the additional cost of the garbage disposal unit itself, homeowners can expect to pay a total of approximately $265 for parts and labor.
Is it illegal to leave your trash cans out in California?
This states that no person shall place any solid waste container out for collection before 5:00 p.m. of the day preceding the scheduled collection or leave the container out after 8:00 p.m. on the day of actual collection, or more than two hours after actual collection, whichever is later.
How do you cut a plastic trash can?
Hack saw. A dremel tool gives little control for such flexible material at such an angle. A utility knife wouldn’t cut straight and you’d risk cutting yourself while struggling to get it to cut. Or use the tin snips, then file the sharp edges in, then a hot knife to smooth out the cuts.
How do I get a black trash can from the city?
If you’d like to replace one of your black ( trash ), blue (recycling) or green (yard waste ) bins, the city is happy to help. Just call LACitySan’s 24-hour Customer Care Center at 1-800-773-2489… call 311…or use the MyLA311 phone app.
How much are dump fees in Los Angeles?
LA County Solid Waste Management Fee ($1.50 per ton) CA Integrated Waste Management Fees ($1.40 per ton) City of LA Franchise Fee (12% of base rate) City LEA Facility Permit Fee ($0.63 per ton estimate)
How can I get rid of my old TV for free?
You have a few options when it comes to getting rid of an old TV.
- Donate your TV. There are many local charities that accept televisions that still work.
- Take it to a recycling facility. Depending on where you live, they may offer a pick up service.
- Return it to the manufacturer.
- Sell it.
- Give it away for free.
How do I get a bigger trash can from waste management?
If you decide you need a different trash cart size(s) or additional carts, contact customer service by calling (530) 893-4777 to discuss your options and rates.
How do you get a new trash can Miami Dade?
Was your recycling or garbage bin lost, damaged, or stolen? You can request a new online or by calling 311. NOTE: This service is only or residents of The City of Miami (not Coral Gables, not Miami – Dade County, etc.) who have previously set up garbage and recycling service.
How do I get an extra trash can in Indianapolis?
The city provides 96-gallon garbage cans to residents Residents can request an additional trash cart for $65 by calling the Mayor’s Action Center at 317-327-4622.