- 1 How do I get rid of large trash?
- 2 How much does bulk pickup cost?
- 3 How do I dispose of bulky items in Singapore?
- 4 Where can I dump trash in Big Bear?
- 5 How do I get rid of large household items?
- 6 How do you dispose of heavy furniture?
- 7 Who picks up junk for free near me?
- 8 How can I get rid of my old TV for free?
- 9 Who picks up old furniture for free near me?
- 10 How do I dispose of large furniture in Singapore?
- 11 How do I dispose of bulky items in HDB?
- 12 How do I dispose of bulky items in HDB Tampines?
How do I get rid of large trash?
How to Properly Dispose of Large Household Items
- Sell Your Unwanted Bulk Items at a Garage Sale.
- Throw Away Your Bulk Waste.
- Rent a Dumpster.
- Donate Your Unwanted Household Items.
- Recycle Your Bulk Household Items.
- Bring in a Junk Removal Company.
How much does bulk pickup cost?
A full truckload runs $400 to $800. The minimum for a single item costs between $60 and $150. Each additional item runs $20 to $40 each. Removing construction debris, gravel or dirt runs $100 to $600 per truckload.
How do I dispose of bulky items in Singapore?
For removal of bulky item (s) for disposal, please contact the public waste collector (PWC) serving your estate. The removal of bulky items will be at a separate fee. Alternatively, you may engage any licensed waste collector to provide the removal service.
Where can I dump trash in Big Bear?
Big Bear Disposal, Inc. Locations
- Big Bear Disposal, Inc. Locations. Main Office.
- Recycling/Buy-Back Center. 41970 Garstin Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315. Hours:
- Clean Bear Site #1. 41970 Garstin Drive, Big Bear Lake CA 92315. Open Daily.
- Clean Bear Site #2. 39690 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315. Open Daily.
How do I get rid of large household items?
There are several options for getting rid of a large item from home but re-using is the most environmentally friendly way.
- Donate it. If it’s in good condition donate it to charity – some collect for free.
- Local recycling centre. Take items to a recycling centre.
- Bulky waste collection service.
- How to arrange a collection.
How do you dispose of heavy furniture?
You have a few options when it comes to old furniture pick up:
- Check with your city and see if they offer free pick up for large items.
- Sell or give your old furniture away for free and have the buyer pick it up from your home.
- Donate it to a local charity.
- Haul it yourself to the dump.
Who picks up junk for free near me?
Best Free Junk Removal Near Me
- Santos Hauling. 369 reviews. Junk Removal & Hauling, Demolition Services.
- A1 Hauling. 292 reviews.
- Anaw Hauling. 242 reviews.
- A&M Hauling. 61 reviews.
- Junk Removal Same Day Service. 97 reviews.
- Aldo Demolition & Excavation. 49 reviews.
- Raz Hauling Services. 165 reviews.
- Baypro Junk Removal. 73 reviews.
How can I get rid of my old TV for free?
You have a few options when it comes to getting rid of an old TV.
- Donate your TV. There are many local charities that accept televisions that still work.
- Take it to a recycling facility. Depending on where you live, they may offer a pick up service.
- Return it to the manufacturer.
- Sell it.
- Give it away for free.
Who picks up old furniture for free near me?
Here’s a list of organizations that will pick up donations, free of charge:
- Salvation Army.
- Habitat for Humanity.
- Pick Up Please.
- Furniture Bank.
- The Arc.
How do I dispose of large furniture in Singapore?
7 places to call when getting rid of furniture and home
- Call your town council or licensed waste collector.
- Call Junk to Clear.
- Sell to Hock Siong & Co.
- Sell to Cash Converters.
- Donate to Pass it On.
- Donate to Sgfreecycle.
How do I dispose of bulky items in HDB?
Residents may call us for an appointment at Tel: 6585 4938 / 6590 9500 from Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm. Alternatively, residents can also choose to email us at [email protected] or [email protected] to arrange for the removal of bulky items.
How do I dispose of bulky items in HDB Tampines?
Residents can call the Town Council during office hours at 6781 2222 (Mondays to Fridays – 8am to 5pm) to arrange for bulky removal should need arises. At least 3 working days advance notice is required. Note: Each residential household is only allowed to utilise the service once per month.