- 1 How do you get a new trash can in Huntsville?
- 2 Where can I dump trash in Huntsville AL?
- 3 How do I dispose of a mattress in Huntsville AL?
- 4 Does Huntsville recycle?
- 5 How do I get rid of furniture in Madison WI?
- 6 How do I dispose of appliances in Huntsville AL?
- 7 How do you get rid of old printers?
- 8 How do you dispose of paint in Huntsville AL?
- 9 Where can I turn in old paint near me?
- 10 What can be recycled in Huntsville AL?
- 11 How do you recycle glass in Huntsville AL?
- 12 Where can I recycle cardboard in Huntsville AL?
How do you get a new trash can in Huntsville?
Request Garbage Cart or Repair
- Phone: 256-883-3964.
- Address: Sanitation Office. 4205 East Schrimsher Lane. Huntsville, AL 35805. View Map.
- Email: [email protected] Redonald Scott. Manager.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where can I dump trash in Huntsville AL?
|Madison County Courthouse 100 North Side Square Huntsville, AL 35801||Madison County Service Center 1918 North Memorial Parkway Huntsville, AL 35801|
|HOURS OF OPERATION||HOURS OF OPERATION|
|Monday – Friday; 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM||Monday – Friday; 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|(256) 532-3300||(256) 489-8000|
How do I dispose of a mattress in Huntsville AL?
In the city of Huntsville old furniture and mattresses can be disposed of in your regularly scheduled garbage pick up. Put your furniture on the curb by 7am on your trash day and make sure that it is not near any mailbox or utility poles and the city of Huntsville will take care of it for you.
Does Huntsville recycle?
The residential curbside recycling program for Huntsville, Madison, and Madison County is administered by The Solid Waste Disposal Authority and was operated by Republic Services through July 31, 2019.
How do I get rid of furniture in Madison WI?
In the city of Madison old furniture and mattresses can be disposed of in your regularly scheduled garbage pickup every other week, collected the week opposite of your recycling collection. Furniture must be placed on the curb by 7am in a separate pile from your garbage.
How do I dispose of appliances in Huntsville AL?
Electronics. Old electronics may be taken to the Solid Waste Disposal Authority’s Household Hazardous Waste Collection drive-through facility, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 1055 A Cleaner Way, Huntsville, AL 35805.
How do you get rid of old printers?
The fastest and easiest way to get rid of old printers is to recycle them. Retailers like Best Buy often have labeled recycle bins in the store, so you can just drop off your printers in the designated bin. Other stores that have a recycling program include Target, Staples and Office Depot.
How do you dispose of paint in Huntsville AL?
You can drop off household hazardous waste on Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the new drive-through Handle with Care Collection Center located at 1055 A Cleaner Way, Huntsville. Click here to see a map to the new location. For special assistance, call 256-882-0155.
Where can I turn in old paint near me?
California residents and businesses can now recycle leftover paint for free at local retail stores. For locations and program details, visit www.PaintCare.org or call 855-724-6809.
What can be recycled in Huntsville AL?
Items for Pick-Up
- METAL. Aluminum cans and steel bi-metal cans.
- PAPER. Newspapers and inserts, magazines and catalogs, junk mail and stationery, computer and printer paper, school and office paper, paperback books and phone books, paper bags.
- #1 AND #2 NARROW-NECK PLASTIC BOTTLES.
- ITEMS NOT COLLECTED.
How do you recycle glass in Huntsville AL?
The closest place for glass recycling in Huntsville is the recycling center in Athens. Target stores are now also providing bins where you can drop your glass off. In the meantime, Ortiz is willing to take glass and break it down for entertainment and therapeutic purposes.
Where can I recycle cardboard in Huntsville AL?
- South Central Recycling. 2015 Vermont Drive Southwest, Huntsville, AL 35802. (256) 881-2362.
- Intercon Solutions. 7301 Stringfield Rd NW, Huntsville, AL 35806. (888) 452-5642.
- The Recyclery. 1004 A Cleaner Way, Huntsville, AL 35805. (256) 881-2347.