- 1 How do I reply to trash?
- 2 What do you say when someone says your opinion is trash?
- 3 What to say when someone calls you shut up?
- 4 When people say your trash?
- 5 How do you respond to toxic texts?
- 6 What to say when someone calls you beautiful?
- 7 What to do if someone calls you fake?
- 8 When someone calls you fake what does that mean?
- 9 What does it mean if someone calls you irrelevant?
- 10 How do you reply to didn’t ask?
How do I reply to trash?
The ultimate response to someone telling you you’re trash is to quietly carry them. They don’t need to know that you just won that game solo. As long as you know. The best long term response is to acknowledge that you’re bad and make strides to improve.
What do you say when someone says your opinion is trash?
Just tell them that it is no more trash than their opinion is. Then look for the exit. There is no point in continuing a conversation with someone who thinks of you like that and has the nerve to say it to you.
What to say when someone calls you shut up?
Here are some funny and playful comebacks to shut up that will get them back good.
- 01“Awww, are you having a bad day?”
- 02“ I will not be silenced!”
- 03“Make me.”
- 04“Your wish is my command.”
- 05“Roses are red, violets are blue.
- 06“If you don’t wanna hear me, cover your ears.”
When people say your trash?
Trash is dirty, worthless, leftover debris. Fittingly, the word is also a terribly derogatory term for useless, low-status people: “I should’ve known you were nothing but trash.” And to trash talk is to brutally criticize or gossip about someone.
How do you respond to toxic texts?
Read on for tips on how to respond to this type of behavior.
- Avoid playing into their reality.
- Don’t get drawn in.
- Pay attention to how they make you feel.
- Talk to them about their behavior.
- Put yourself first.
- Offer compassion, but don’t try to fix them.
- Say no (and walk away)
- Remember, you aren’t at fault.
What to say when someone calls you beautiful?
It is almost always appropriate to say something along the lines of: “How kind of you to say so!” or “What a lovely compliment” or just plain “Thank you.”
- “Thank you,” is the most neutral one, of course.
- “That’s just appearances,” or “that’s not how I feel,” if I want to be dismissive about it or feel worse than I look,
What to do if someone calls you fake?
Read expert reviews or talk to your carrier to get recommendations for your mobile phone or home phone. And always report unwanted calls to the FTC. Tell us the number on your caller ID and any number you ‘re told to call back. The FTC releases these numbers each day to help companies working to block unwanted calls.
When someone calls you fake what does that mean?
A person who falsely claims to be, feel, or do something can be said to be fake. When your friend acts sweet but spreads rumors about you behind your back, you can call her a fake. As a verb, fake means to take an action with the intent to deceive.
What does it mean if someone calls you irrelevant?
What does it mean when someone calls you irrelevant? if something is said to be irrelevant it means that the ‘subject in particular’ doesn’t matter or its not worth talking about, doing etc.. insignificant is another way to say irrelevant..
How do you reply to didn’t ask?
“You didn’t have to.” I usually go with yes. “Yes. Yes you did.”