- 1 What size garbage bag for 45 gallon can?
- 2 How big is a 45 gallon bag?
- 3 How big is a 42 gallon trash bag?
- 4 How many cans fit in a large trash bag?
- 5 How big is a 30 gallon garbage bag?
- 6 How do I know the size of my trash bag?
- 7 What is the smallest trash bag size?
- 8 Does Harbor Freight sell garbage bags?
- 9 How much is a trash bag full of cans worth?
- 10 How many cans do I need to make 20 dollars?
- 11 How much is a garbage bag full of water bottles worth?
What size garbage bag for 45 gallon can?
Bag Size Reference Chart:
|Wheeled Trash Can Size||Bag Dimension||Bag Size|
|24 Gallon||40″W x 46″H||40- 45 Gallon|
|32 Gallon||40″W x 50″H||55 Gallon|
|35 Gallon||40″W x 50″H||55 Gallon|
|45 Gallon||50″W x 48″H||65 Gallon|
How big is a 45 gallon bag?
Dimensions Bag size 40″W x 46″H.
How big is a 42 gallon trash bag?
SIZE – 42 Gallon black contractor bag, 33”W x 48”H. Use for outdoor drum can liners or have them stand upright on their own with its bottom flat seal. Bags come individually folded (50 Count).
How many cans fit in a large trash bag?
A very large garbage bag can hold about 3–400 cans /bottles (the leaf size industrial bags ) or many more if you crush them down. The value will depend on the types of cans and the local payment for each type. At $0.05 per can 300 cans is $15.
How big is a 30 gallon garbage bag?
Hefty Strong Large Trash Bags, 30 Gallon, 74 Count
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches|
How do I know the size of my trash bag?
WHAT SIZE TRASH BAG DO I NEED?
- Measure height of your trash can. Add four inches for overhang plus half the width (diameter) to cover the bottom of your can.
- For square/rectangle trash cans: Take the perimeter (sum of all the sides) of your trash can and divide by two. This will be the width of your trash bag.
- For round trash cans:
What is the smallest trash bag size?
PERFECT SIZE FOR A SMALL TRASH BIN UP TO 2.6 GALLONS – The dimensions of these bags are These trash bags are 17″ x 18″. These garbage bags will be an exact fit for your small trash cans in your bathroom, car, or at work.
Does Harbor Freight sell garbage bags?
Packed in a convenient perforated roll, these trash bags are designed for heavy duty trash collecting around the home, shop or worksite. The garbage bags are made of a strong, high quality, and puncture resistant polyethylene composition that holds up to the demands of big jobs.
How much is a trash bag full of cans worth?
Each can is worth about 1.7 cents with a half-ounce of aluminum per can. It isn’t a good living to collect cans in the streets.
How many cans do I need to make 20 dollars?
Aluminum beverage cans are roughly 32 cans per pound. So at 50 cents a pound, you would need around 1,250 to 1,300 cans to make 20 bucks.
How much is a garbage bag full of water bottles worth?
Thanks!!! Well, depending on the size it’s 5-10 cents a piece. Don’t think of it as making money, you already spent it when you paid for the soda/ water /etc.