- 1 Where can I throw away trash in Houston free?
- 2 How much does it cost to drop stuff at the dump?
- 3 Where can I dump trash in Cherokee County?
- 4 Where can I dump my trash in San Antonio?
- 5 Where can you dump mattresses?
- 6 Where can I throw clothes away near me?
- 7 Can you go to the dump and take things?
- 8 How much does it cost to dump at Miramar Landfill?
- 9 What is a tipping fee?
- 10 Does Cherokee County have a dump?
- 11 How do I dispose of unused paint?
- 12 Who owns Cyclework sanitation?
- 13 How do you throw away a couch?
- 14 Where can I dump trash for free in San Antonio?
- 15 Where can I get rid of my old mattress?
Where can I throw away trash in Houston free?
Disposal Sites and Facilities
|Type I LANDFILLS (Accepts garbage and heavy trash / fee charge)|
|Atascocita Landfill||3623 Wilson Road|
|CITY OF HOUSTON NEIGHBORHOOD DEPOSITORY AND RECYCLING CENTER (Accepts heavy trash and Recycling/ free to Houston residents)|
|North||9003 N Main 77022|
|Northwest||14400 Sommermeyer 77041|
How much does it cost to drop stuff at the dump?
Cost to Dump at a Landfill If you have the time and a way to haul it, you can dump your own trash, furniture and hazardous waste at your local landfill for $20 to $50 per ton. In some locations, your local utility bill includes dumping free of charge.
Where can I dump trash in Cherokee County?
- Pine Bluff Landfill. 13809 E. Cherokee Drive. Ball Ground, GA 30107.
- Hours of Operation:
- Customer Service. Email: [email protected] Phone: 404-794-6707.
Where can I dump my trash in San Antonio?
Best trash dump in San Antonio, TX
- Junk King San Antonio. 6.8 mi.
- Republic Services Tessman Road Landfill. 10.3 mi.
- Texas Disposal Systems San Antonio. 4.9 mi.
- Ace Hauling & Dumpster Service. 5.5 mi.
- ASAP Hauling. 5.2 mi.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving. 2.9 mi.
- Tiger Sanitation. 11.2 mi.
- Waste Management – San Antonio Hauling.
Where can you dump mattresses?
Dispose of your mattress in a safe and responsible way:
- Ask the store where you bought your new mattress to pick up your old set when they deliver the new one.
- Call your local municipality, sanitation department or garbage collector.
- Refer to Bye Bye Mattress ‘ directory of recyclers for a location near you.
Where can I throw clothes away near me?
There are many places to donate clothes including local shelters, Goodwill Donation centers, drop boxes, and local churches. Some of the best places to donate clothes include your local thrift stores like Savers or Goodwill. Here your items will be sorted and priced then sold second hand.
Can you go to the dump and take things?
Yes it is most landfills have police make rounds after hours and they can arrest you for trespassing, etc. The issue is not just trash is there but most also have close to $1M worth of equipment sitting there not to mention the LF offices, etc. If you ‘re taking metal / copper /wiring /etc from C&D facilities, etc
How much does it cost to dump at Miramar Landfill?
Miramar provides San Diego residents and small businesses the ability to take large amounts of trash and other waste for an affordable price. Miramar Landfill fees are reasonable. They only charge $31 per ton.
What is a tipping fee?
Tipping fee A fee paid by anyone disposing of waste at a landfill. ( also see Disposal Fee )
Does Cherokee County have a dump?
The Cherokee County Landfill, located at 10160 US 19 Hwy, Marble, N.C., is open from 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM Monday through Friday, and 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM on Saturdays and Holidays.
How do I dispose of unused paint?
California residents and businesses can now recycle leftover paint for free at local retail stores. For locations and program details, visit www.PaintCare.org or call 855-724-6809.
Who owns Cyclework sanitation?
Joe Spagnuolo – President – Cycle Works Sanitation | ZoomInfo.com.
How do you throw away a couch?
Where Can I Throw Away a Couch?
- Dumpster Rental. Have a roll off dumpster delivered to quickly get rid of your couch and any other junk you need to toss.
- Curbside Trash Pickup. If your couch is lightweight, you can call to schedule curbside pickup.
- Junk Removal Services.
Where can I dump trash for free in San Antonio?
San Antonio’s solid waste department has a free landfill day from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., at city collection centers and three privately operated facilities. Or these private locations:
- TDS Transfer Station at 11601 Starcrest.
- Republican Services Landfill at 7000 I-10 East.
- Waste Management Landfill at 8611 Covel Road.
Where can I get rid of my old mattress?
Both The Salvation Army and Habitat for Humanity have multiple locations at which you can drop your old mattress for donation. Take a look at their websites to find a location near you. Or try out Donation Town to schedule a pick-up or find a local charity within your town.