- 1 Where can I dump trash in Spokane?
- 2 How much is garbage service in Spokane?
- 3 Does Spokane have a landfill?
- 4 What day is heavy trash pickup?
- 5 How do I dispose of a mattress in Spokane?
- 6 What recycles Spokane?
- 7 Where can I recycle cardboard in Spokane?
- 8 Where can I dispose of roofing shingles near me?
- 9 Where can I get rid of old mattresses near me?
- 10 How much does bulk pickup cost?
- 11 How Much Is Best Way Disposal?
- 12 How do I get rid of beds?
Where can I dump trash in Spokane?
The Spokane County North Transfer Station – 22123 N Elk-Chattaroy Road, Colbert, WA 99005. The Spokane County Valley Transfer Station – 3941 N Sullivan Road, Spokane Valley, WA 99216. The City of Spokane’s Waste to Energy (WTE) Facility – 2900 S Geiger Blvd, Spokane, WA 99208.
How much is garbage service in Spokane?
|Spokane Curbside Collection Rates – Effective January 1, 2021|
|–||Price / Month|
|One 35-gallon gray Waste Management garbage cart emptied MONTHLY||$8.38|
|One 35-gallon gray Waste Management garbage cart emptied weekly||$15.62|
|One 64-gallon gray Waste Management garbage cart emptied weekly||$23.45|
Does Spokane have a landfill?
There are several disposal options at the Spokane County Regional Solid Waste System’s three regional disposal sites. Items that can be dropped off at Transfer Stations or the Waste to Energy Facility include trash, recyclables, household hazardous waste, and yard/food waste.
What day is heavy trash pickup?
Waste Management Garbage & Heavy Trash Services Schedule If your garbage days are Monday and Thursday your Heavy Trash days are on Thursday of the first and third week of the month for SMALL PILES. If you have a large pile then it will be the Week of the first and third Wednesday of the month.
How do I dispose of a mattress in Spokane?
Call (877) 708-8329 or Book Online to schedule Spokane mattress disposal.
What recycles Spokane?
Sullivan Road in Spokane Valley are accepting these items for drop-off:
- Plastics, Nos. 1 and 2.
- Flattened cardboard.
- Magazines, cereal boxes, paper bags and egg cartons.
- Colored paper and manila envelopes.
- White office paper and newspaper.
- Tin cans and scrap metal.
- Aluminum cans.
Where can I recycle cardboard in Spokane?
- Waste To Energy Facility Recycling Center and Disposal Site. 2900 S Geiger Blvd, Spokane, WA 99224. (509) 625-6800.
- Clark’s Recycling Centers. 11913 East First Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201. (509) 922-2264.
- Spokane Recycling. 3407 East Main, Spokane, WA 99202. (509) 535-0284.
Where can I dispose of roofing shingles near me?
To find a shingle recycling service near you, visit ShingleRecycling.org. Depending on the service, the recycler may bring you a container to collect the shingles, or require you to drop them off. Shingle recycling is not available in all areas.
Where can I get rid of old mattresses near me?
Both The Salvation Army and Habitat for Humanity have multiple locations at which you can drop your old mattress for donation. Take a look at their websites to find a location near you. Or try out Donation Town to schedule a pick-up or find a local charity within your town.
How much does bulk pickup cost?
A full truckload runs $400 to $800. The minimum for a single item costs between $60 and $150. Each additional item runs $20 to $40 each. Removing construction debris, gravel or dirt runs $100 to $600 per truckload.
How Much Is Best Way Disposal?
Once you fill out this form, our specialist will contact you to find out more about your project so that you get exactly the dumpster you need. Prices start at $262.
How do I get rid of beds?
California residents can drop off their old mattresses and box springs at no-cost at a participating collection site or event. Unit limits vary by location and a residency restrictions may apply. We recommend contacting the location prior to drop-off.